Stats Not Updating???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats Not Updating???

I've gotten about 3-5 wins within the past few days and my stats aren't updating at all. I played all the modes today, and gotten two wins in Duos within the last hour and a half and they aren't updating at all. Solo said it was updated like 15 hours ago, while Duos and Squads updated 2 days ago when I've placed Top 10 several times etc. Thanks for help in advance

https://gyazo.com/98f9d4b8a66895bf164cc6c73450bc65

https://gyazo.com/68d0216ec4e83873c5427fb056f6f736

https://gyazo.com/c8d5d062f48ab10d2a9576d518b8e2b1

According to their Discord, stats have been taken down temporarily to help assuage other critical portions of the system not functioning. It sounds like they'll be updated as soon as they're able to and all missing data should be included when that happens. I was wondering the same thing!
    Last edited by gotdangvidyagame; 12-03-2017, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Please fix this problem my stats needs to be updated I won 2 more games on squad and solo but they were not added to my stats. Please fix problem.

Comment

same here, not updating alst 2 days

Comment

in squads my stats haven't updated since yesterday i have got 1 win and heaps of kills. My duo haven't updated since 10 days ago it says. Now solo haven't been updating it was 3 days ago it says 6 games no kills which i have gotten kills. Please fix this if so when will you fix this glitch. Thanks

Comment

Comment

sorry they are bad pictures but you can still see the days and wins not updating etc

Comment

My stats aren't updating also plz fix

Comment

Yeah, I got my first win yesterday on squads (on Xbox) and it didn’t count it so I don’t have the umbrella

Comment

My stats were not updated the past 3 days and i won like 8 games. Today i’ve won 1 game and that one is updated with in 3 minutes. Wondering if im gonna get the other wins?!

Comment

My stats just started updating on and off recently it isn't consistent it only updates occasionally but my wins still haven't been changed i have 1 win in solo 3 in duo and 4 squad and I'm starting to think im not gonna get any of them

Comment

Yeah i have won 2 duos,solos and sguads.I want those stats to show my friends whos The best or i will lose 5€

Comment

Stats aren't updating either, got multiple Solo and a Duo win with a friend 3 days ago and it hasn't updated for neither of us.

Comment

I've stickied a couple of threads in the Battle Royale section that can hopefully help answer some of these questions. Here is the post for stats and there is also one for leaderboards. Hope this helps!

Comment

So I waited 3 god **** days for my stats to update just to see them update with non of my 8 solo wins from the past 3 days... well now I really feel like a noob... what a waste of time huh? Thanks for disabling those stats the one week end I went hard

Comment

Working...
                              X