X

New food fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New food fight

Wow, this is bad. I like new ideas, but this one is really bad.. Not only do you got the lava, you have cheaters and cannot even build much, clustered into a small, high tower...

just tried it, not a fan, hard to tell who's who, forcing players to congregate and no room to maneuver, yet another corporate cluster flop

a camel is a horse designed by committee

Comment

Originally posted by lowly_grunt.ttv View Post
      just tried it, not a fan, hard to tell who's who, forcing players to congregate and no room to maneuver, yet another corporate cluster flop

a camel is a horse designed by committee
      Yeah, my team got no arrows or anything so I confused them with the enemy and just shot away.. Either a bug or a bad feature, where you can't really see who is whom.. And all is trapped on one small building, I would have liked a plateu at the station you need to protect

Comment

Ha, they took away Team Rumble to add a Lava Food Fight mode? I'm suddenly quite glad that I've got other things going on and won't be able to play much for the next week or so...

Comment

Game mode is garbage. I just camped one hill with heavy sniper and eliminated one by one. Like how is this considered fun?

Comment

just another reason to hate this game ;-(

Comment

Originally posted by lowly_grunt.ttv View Post
              just another reason to hate this game ;-(
              Big facts...

Comment

This stupid game mode don't even let me use my skin. Tried to start a couple of matches but I always get this (view image) It's unplayable (unless I switch skin)
              Attached Files

Comment

Its TERRIBLE!!!!

Comment

I've played a couple of games of it, I'm still undecided whether or not I like it. I favour a more long-range, sniper type style, so the fact this works in this mode is a plus. One thing I don't like is having to wait at the end for the last person to die before you get the points, especially if, like me, you get eliminated at exactly the same moment as your mascot gets destroyed.
                  (I'll save you the bother, it's 0.11)

Comment

I'm sorry but it's awful. Why take away team rumble for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick Kitten View Post
                      I'm sorry but it's awful. Why take away team rumble for this?
                      Yeah I don't know either. It was decent when the gamemode was normal, now with lava where you are forced onto a small space is just.. Terrible. You can't even see your own teammates with an arrow

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhunk View Post

Yeah I don't know either. It was decent when the gamemode was normal, now with lava where you are forced onto a small space is just.. Terrible. You can't even see your own teammates with an arrow
                        And some skins are bugged AF in this mode. Really feels like they put it together in less than 10 minutes. Seriously, who asked for the floor is lava in respawn modes? It's a horrible idea.

Comment

Originally posted by lllOceanManllll View Post

And some skins are bugged AF in this mode. Really feels like they put it together in less than 10 minutes. Seriously, who asked for the floor is lava in respawn modes? It's a horrible idea.
                          I get that they try something new, but leave Team Rumble in and make this a seperate one.

I don't mind trying it, but man, buildfight on such a small area is terrible. And with the skins / not able to even see your own team... Feels rushed and not needed at all

Comment

everybody just stop playing this version of food fight. then they might wake up and start listen to the players!

Comment

Working...
                            X