Collapse
X

New food fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far I liked it more than the original food fight, the only problem is that there is no team mates indicator, that's just ****ed up and Im sure its a bug, sadly I guess they are going to remove this mode after patching this (taking in consideration how long they take to fix almost everything in this game).

Comment

I always hated Food Fight. Too small a battle area and far too sweaty. Avoided it like the plague after giving it a try. No new versions of it will change how I feel about that mode.

And the big veggie and burger heads were enough to turn me off to begin with.

Comment

can't believe I've been reduced to a fast food flying fool

Comment

Originally posted by lowly_grunt.ttv View Post
          can't believe I've been reduced to a fast food flying fool
          What... How so?

Comment

Not a fan, especially when you have to rely so heavily on the grapple gun. When the lava rises, you end up having to respawn wayyyyy too far from your base. So if you and your team did not plan accordingly, you’ll die a couple of times just trying to get to base. Please bring back team rumble!

Comment

"hard to tell who's who" Thats my main complaint!

Comment

Worst LTM ever, really bad and boring. Bring back rumble. Will not play this food garbage

Comment

I've just played one game of this tragedy. It's still not fun, at all.

This mode had the same problem last time, players just leave.

Hopefully, it'll be gone by Saturday.

--------------------------------------------------

I'll give EPIC credit though, Air Royale is a proper blast - 10/10 for that one.

Comment

Working...
                  X