• Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• 0 wins on learderboards when i really have 65

why isn't it showing my wins?

There was a post already about them disabling leaderboards

Comment

My wins have never showed up but there is also a post on here about this very subject so its not just you Cody.

Comment

My wins do not even show in my stats. We won duo, first match of the day, and my son gets a win. I get nothing. I get credit for games but nothing else. Not even the top-5 and top-12. And nothing on solo either. Have not played any squad. I see that they have touched on the subject. I would not think this would be a hard fix so it should not take long.

Comment

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...mance-incoming

Originally posted by [EPIC] Flak View Post
          We will be taking stats offline during times of high traffic to lessen the chance of other back-end systems failing. The stats will be back-filled at a later time, and we are working to improve how they are collected so this will no longer be an issue.

Comment

It's pretty obvious leaderboards are massively bugged out. EPIC hasn't said that out right, but the signs point in that direction.

Comment

Get better at the game.

Comment

Same thing here, I won a squad match (even have the screenshot to prove it) and it shows a big fat 0 under wins. Feelsbadman

Comment

Working...
                X