X

This game sucks.TRY HARDS Ruin the game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game sucks.TRY HARDS Ruin the game

Im sick and tired of these SWEAT DRIPPING NOOBS ruining the game. I work i have a family so i don't have endless time to lear to build like a mad man.
    i shot one round and suddenly Trump Tower appears infront of me.
    i just want to enjoy the gamt.Not every game think here we go im getting rushed by a Sweat thats popping up walls and towers all around me.and then just getting one shotted by a ******* shotguns.
    this game is beyond frustrating now.
    Even the large team gamemodes are now full of these couch potatoes. We need a Skilled based matchmaking. The skill gap is way to big for average players now, and impossible to win. Its always the same players winning with 100s or 1000s of wins while some of us can't even get 1win all season. Its clearly unfair for many that dont have all the time in the world to play.
    i used to play with my son but now i don't I truly can't stand playing anymore. Epic need to realize that many players are in this situation and something needs to be done if they want to keep there loyal player base up.
    Most players i know feel the same and won't play anymore of Fortnite BR.
    so Epic please do something about this its getting ridiculous now.
    And yes my inglish is bad. Im using translation this is as good as it gets for me:)
    or maybe there is a GOD out there that can carry me to my Victory Umbrella this season Wink Wink :D
    Last edited by Capt Gilligan; 04-17-2019, 02:19 PM. Reason: Please don't bypass the swear filter

Try harder as well sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Nebuchadnezar II View Post
      Try harder as well sir!
      There is a difference between trying hard (giving it your best) and being a tryhard (a sweat).

Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by BbSaBo View Post
        Im sick and tired of these SWEAT DRIPPING NOOBS ruining the game. I work i have a family so i don't have endless time to lear to build like a mad man.
        i shot one round and suddenly Trump Tower appears infront of me.
        i just want to enjoy the gamt.Not every game think here we go im getting rushed by a Sweat thats popping up walls and towers all around me.and then just getting one shotted by a fckng shotguns.
        this game is beyond frustrating now.
        Even the large team gamemodes are now full of these couch potatoes. We need a Skilled based matchmaking. The skill gap is way to big for average players now, and impossible to win. Its always the same players winning with 100s or 1000s of wins while some of us can't even get 1win all season. Its clearly unfair for many that dont have all the time in the world to play.
        i used to play with my son but now i don't I truly can't stand playing anymore. Epic need to realize that many players are in this situation and something needs to be done if they want to keep there loyal player base up.
        Most players i know feel the same and won't play anymore of Fortnite BR.
        so Epic please do something about this its getting ridiculous now.
        And yes my inglish is bad. Im using translation this is as good as it gets for me:)
        or maybe there is a GOD out there that can carry me to my Victory Umbrella this season Wink Wink :D
        maybe you're just at the very bottom of the food chain. even bots know how to build. can't call someone a sweaty tryhard because they know how to do something you don't. also most of the "loyal player base" is the people that grind the game to get better. you aren't very loyal if you quit because you suck at the game lol

Comment

• 5hawnn commented
          Editing a comment
          It bots can build, how are they bots? Bots are supposed to be near useless. Btw, a loyal player base are players that stick with the game no matter what epic does. Someone that grinds to get better at a needs some sunlight.

• Aware Zelo commented
          Editing a comment
          5hawnn there are plenty bots that know how to build but that's literally all they can do. you can build battle with them and they'll never shoot a single shot at you making them easy kills. and it really don't take much to know how to play the game lol. just memorize which buttons do what and hit your shots. btw pay attention to your spelling. could hardly tell what you said lol

Part of me thinks kills should give 1.5 or 2 pts in arena, ie have more weight in an sbmm situation, but idk how this would play out. I just think a lot of us 0 kill but top 5 every game bots are getting matched against a lot of 4kd sweats that die before top 25, and Epic is considering those "equal skill."

Comment

• johnny boyツ commented
          Editing a comment
          The reaseon why I quit solo arena. Was getting very quick points for surviving and then instantly lasered by 8+ kills players. I ranked up to division 2 in no time and saw very few players my skill level, not to mention being console player you hate being matched up with pc players. Also, turbo building is not a skill.

• SLxTnT commented
          Editing a comment
          Divisions 1, 2, and 3 are mainly controllers users. A good 90% of more. Average k/d is 0.5. If you're finding "very few players [your] skill level," you need to be more aggressive. You'll find good players every so often, but letting others engage you means finding them more.
          Controller users are the majority in nearly every division.

Yes this game is ruined cause of these people. All the casuals are leaving because there is no room for improvement

i say we all move onto Apex

Comment

• 5hawnn commented
          Editing a comment
          There is room for improvement, in Creative. Im not for that, because one its a video game and its never that serious, that i have to, or you pratice from 30min to an 1hour to get better. To thats just a waste of time, I could do something wayyy more meaningful and prodcutive.

Some people will talk down on me of you for being that way, but hey immature people won't understand. (I can't say kids, cause their are some pretty mature kids that play games.)

The shotgun either needs to be nerfed or axed all together. Nothing like emptying my AR or the likes into someone and them one shoting me with the shotgun. 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999(ok you get the point i hope) of the time they hit me with a head shot. I'd like to know where they find the gold or purple shotguns immediately in Tilted Towers. Can't even go there cause it's instant death...

Comment

• HippoHello commented
          Editing a comment
          if you are using an ar at shotgun range you are going to get clapped regardless.

you are the definition of nubs.
        You admit you cant enjoy the game, even call this game sucks, and the reason is because people SIMPLY better than you at building, which is the main core of this game, and because you dont have time to learn? really?
        Why is it wrong if someone is better than you because they simply pour more times to practice?
        Loyal player really?? If anything the "try hard" you mentioned is atleast 100x times more loyal than you. Because they adapt to the current meta, and dedicate time to improve their building skills. But you? are the exact opposite, you cant adapt, dont want to adapt, because you suck so instead, you only want to play with people that is even sucker than you?. And threaten to quit? Quit then, nobody cares dude.

Comment

try to fight in a different way. dont need to build to have fun playing.
          I almost never win a game, but i have so much fun to play the game.

Comment

It's not like u have to sit 5+hrs to improve 2hrs put into training on Kovaak's or Creative is more than enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Nahdeen Brii View Post

There is a difference between trying hard (giving it your best) and being a tryhard (a sweat).

Try again.
              what exactly is the difference[just imagine a question mark there, my shift keys aren't working]
              logically, if you are giving something your best, say exercising for example. you will sweat hard. i don't really see any way they could be different.
              https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/psn/Black_Swag
              My Stats

Comment

Blame epic not the player base. If they added a siphon squad non ranked 80% of your so called “try hards” would play that while casuals can play normal squads.

Comment

Just play LTMs

Sure theyre not all as fun as the other, but i find the skilllevel of the average player allot lower than in any core mode. Still a very good player every now n then, but most seem average.

Also this whole ''tryhard'' is so subjective....im a tryhard to you and a super noob to someone else.

Comment

That's why try hard to me means specifically a poor sport. Sweat is not derogatory when I use it, at least I don't mean it to be. A sweat is just someone who wants constant action, maybe has adhd or something. Nothing inherently wrong with that. A try hard, for me, is a griefer; someone who either can't have fun without other people's tears, or has more fun with other people's tears. A good player might flex after a win, but a try hard specifically flexes ON someone.

Comment

sweat is someone who plays too much and takes game too seriously

Comment

Working...
                      X