X

This game sucks.TRY HARDS Ruin the game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by u5erx View Post

this is true, i have a bad habit of being like, i need to stop bn a ***** and go try and kill this guy then i die.
    i reco this play-style to everyone.. it will be the only thing that consistently helps you get better.. Everyone should play aggressive at least for learning purposes. IMO. The only way to learn to deal with the situational things in fortnite is to deal with them consistently.

I tell everyone of my friends that picks up this game late to play for the push and not the win, it will help you get better faster

Comment

Originally posted by HippoHello View Post

what exactly is the difference[just imagine a question mark there, my shift keys aren't working]
      logically, if you are giving something your best, say exercising for example. you will sweat hard. i don't really see any way they could be different.
      I'm not even going to get into that argument, namely because I believe you know exactly what I mean and are just looking for argument. A certain other person on these forums has made me weary enough of these kind of comments to completely avoid getting involved in them.

Good day!

Comment

• HippoHello commented
        Editing a comment
        No, I truly don't. What would be the difference between trying your best and giving it your all and being a "tryhard?"

Originally posted by Bama_Joe View Post
      Look at the term a different way. Fire and Ice

Overall try hard or sweat simply means a player that has/will/wants to whip that *** and there's nothing the other player can do to counter it. The opposite would be a shiver someone that likes passive game play, will not engage, basically camp the whole game because they fear conflict or fights. Most of these shivers want to sweat they're just unable to.
      I'm a shiver!! We need a skin that makes you constantly shiver throughout the game then starts to sweat uncontrollably in the top 3!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubbertubtub01 View Post
        Honestly Epic just need to fix the bugs in the game so you know what you died to and why. I tried one public game after the update and that was it for me. I died because someone just glided into my 1 by 1 landed right next to me and 1 pumped me. There was no audio queue at all. NOTHING.

When I die I've got an excuse like "Aw wtf I didn't even hear him" or "wow what the hell my pump didn't even shoot" and in this game, they aren't excuses they are facts because the audio is trash, shotguns don't shoot half the time and so many other things.

Epic need to fix all the sh*t and go from there...
        i agree!!! This is the only way to play and have fun. Yesterday i have play a little .

Well the shootgun still not shooting, so you build, you fight and then you shoot and you get only hitmarker, blue pompe in the head, 0 damage.

Audio are worst, you can hear 360 °, i have a very good headphone.

Finaly i play 1hours to make the week challenge. I dont feel i had very good fun.

I like this game a lot, i hope they can fix what is the most important in game ( shootgun hitmarker, and then you died) it s the bigest frustration)

Comment

Originally posted by MrDarthBlaze View Post
          Spam building is a tough issue to deal with...
          The term "spam building" sounds like players pushing wildly at keys building SOMETHING, but thats not what happens... in split seconds very organized buildings are created. I have only one explanation for that... keyboard macros. No way can a player hit 30 or 40 different keys (in a complicated predefined sequence!) during half a second... selecting a wall type, building, turning, selecting another wall type, building, turning, selecting another wall type, building, turning, and so on... 30 keyhits for a 3 level reinforced tower in 0,5 seconds ALL MANUALLY???? No way. Not even with half a year of non-stop training. It's physically impossible. Similar thing when they select a shotgun, fire one shot, switch to a SMG, and fire with that. This is not impossible to learn, in contrast to the build explosion, but it happens so fast, I'm deeply convinced the tryhards have a keyboard macro for that one tooo... and many other standard moves that get on the nerves of players who don't use technical tricks like that and just play with a normal keyboard.

We are today living in a time where Artificial Intelligence (AI) has made significant progress. It would be possible for Epic to use AI algorithms to categorize players, and, subsequently, avoid matching those tryhards using keyboard macros or other "enhancements" with new players. I don''t know why they don't do it. Probably because the player drain by frustrated new players (and new players who are not frustrated after 5 matches must be masochists) isn't big enough (yet).
          Last edited by Atomseife; 04-18-2019, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• SLxTnT commented
            Editing a comment
            "No way can a player hit 30 or 40 different keys (in a complicated predefined sequence!) during half a second"
            You're overestimating building greatly. It's small patterns. You learn them, and they become muscle memory.

"3 level reinforced tower in 0,5 seconds ALL MANUALLY???? "
            That's impossible even with a macro.

"Similar thing when they select a shotgun, fire one shot, switch to a SMG, and fire with that."
            Ok, if you can't do that, you need to practice. Do you have to think about the keys you hit? It's like typing. People can type over 100 WPM, some can do double that. If you have to think about where every key is, you won't even come close to 50.
            There's no thought process when it comes to doing any of these things. Shooting a shotgun then switching is purely muscle memory.

Guys, the more you gonna watch fortnite videos / streams about "pros" stomping "bots" on public games, the more you gonna have try hards... If tomorow every one stop watching those, garanted at least super try hard gonna leave the game or playing more passive.

Bot watch pro > pro make skin promotion > Bot buy skins > epic get money > pro get money > pro gonna stream more > bot watch more > pro make more skins promotion > epic get more money > pro get more money > bot get stomped more and rage quits > bot watch more stream > pro make more skin promotion > epic get money > pro get money > pro gonna stream more.

At this point, on every game there is at least 4 / 6 "pro look alike" who kill half of the server in less than 2 minutes to entertain bots... And for some very famous people like ninja, 80% of the server is full of bots who want to get kill by a pro, help him or stream snipe him.

The main thing is, even if you are super good, if people are watching you live you gonna put an extra pressure on yourself to win... Even you acting like that when you play duo / squad and you are the last alive. But if you win, you don't have money, it's the main difference.

Comment

Macros are a fn problem. There illegal and yet everybody is using them ie 3panel ramps

Comment

Originally posted by BbSaBo View Post
              Im sick and tired of these SWEAT DRIPPING NOOBS ruining the game. I work i have a family so i don't have endless time to lear to build like a mad man.
              i shot one round and suddenly Trump Tower appears infront of me.
              i just want to enjoy the gamt.Not every game think here we go im getting rushed by a Sweat thats popping up walls and towers all around me.and then just getting one shotted by a ******* shotguns.
              this game is beyond frustrating now.
              Even the large team gamemodes are now full of these couch potatoes. We need a Skilled based matchmaking. The skill gap is way to big for average players now, and impossible to win. Its always the same players winning with 100s or 1000s of wins while some of us can't even get 1win all season. Its clearly unfair for many that dont have all the time in the world to play.
              i used to play with my son but now i don't I truly can't stand playing anymore. Epic need to realize that many players are in this situation and something needs to be done if they want to keep there loyal player base up.
              Most players i know feel the same and won't play anymore of Fortnite BR.
              so Epic please do something about this its getting ridiculous now.
              And yes my inglish is bad. Im using translation this is as good as it gets for me:)
              or maybe there is a GOD out there that can carry me to my Victory Umbrella this season Wink Wink :D
              Since the removal of siphon and the addition of Arena, unless they’re playing squads then most top players will be playing Arena... there are many BRs you can play that don’t have building. Apex or PubG are good options if you’re on console... everyone wants to be able to just hop on this game and be on par with everyone without any practice.. there’s 100mill in prizes for this year alone, you can’t blame people for trying to be the best.. I do think Arena should cost you a bus fare immediately rather than only in contender and champion league.. it would help keep bots in the lowest levels together.
              Last edited by Stеш; 04-18-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Yes it is alot

Comment

Originally posted by u5erx View Post
                  Macros are a fn problem. There illegal and yet everybody is using them ie 3panel ramps
                  They aren't illegal, but they can get you banned.
                  What do you mean by a "3panel ramp"? Every type of ramp push is possible to do manually. The difficult ones are too complicated for a simple macro.

Comment

Aware Zelo I see what you mean now. That is true what you said, it really doesn't take much skill to build, all you doing is memorizing buttons. Aiming is what takes skill, as well as strafe jumping and movement.

Comment

• Stеш commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Depends what you call building. Not everyone just spams builds in a panic. Being able to build effectively and efficiently while preserving mats and being able apply pressure on enemies while simultaneously defending yourself and taking/retaking high ground. You’re delusional if you don’t think this takes skill.

• Aware Zelo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @stew we're just talking about the bots that only build and never shoot. we're not getting into the advanced stuff lol

Yesterday I saw a guy doing instant edits. And by instant I mean literally instant. Poof edited. Any ideas how that's possible? Like, I watch pros and there's still a "time to edit" involved. This ish was instant.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatYa View Post
                      Yesterday I saw a guy doing instant edits. And by instant I mean literally instant. Poof edited. Any ideas how that's possible? Like, I watch pros and there's still a "time to edit" involved. This ish was instant.
                      yea you can change the edit button hold time in the settings

Comment

3 panel ramps are 1 ramp 1 wall 1 floor per ramp. By illegal i meant its a bannable offense, i dont think theres really a way to enforce against macros though. My mouse can do em but i havent used em. I dont even know how they work.

Comment

3 panel ramps cone out like triangles and they are indestructable. Cant shoot down a push with somebody doing that.

Comment

Working...
                          X