Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to stop dying? I need some tips please :)

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost every time a player notice me, within 1 second I die. I guess they allways headshot me if I die so fast.
    I jump and move all the time but it still happens.
    Also I dont have time to build a wall for defence because there is a delay, if I switch from gun to wall and press left click fast it will shoot the gun instead of build the wall.
    Maybe that happened to some of you and you can give me some tips?

I'll tell you this I often see the tip "if you get jumped BUILD!" Well I do build and they just keep shooting destroying what I build and I eventually die. Buildings simply do not take enough damage. People know this and just mow them down keeping you at the disadvantage. All buildings should have their Hit points increased by 200%. This would make for better strategy and better game play. Currently I find it's better to just start shooting at them forcing them to build and or killing them in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by All the Rage View Post
      I'll tell you this I often see the tip "if you get jumped BUILD!" Well I do build and they just keep shooting destroying what I build and I eventually die. Buildings simply do not take enough damage. People know this and just mow them down keeping you at the disadvantage. All buildings should have their Hit points increased by 200%. This would make for better strategy and better game play. Currently I find it's better to just start shooting at them forcing them to build and or killing them in the process.
      Yeah Ive had this problem too, but anyway many times I die before I can even build 1 wall.
      My problem is I get bursted every time from 100 to 0 in 1 second and I dont have time to react.
      I basically need to be an aim bot and instantly headshot them twice in 0.5 seconds to kill them before they kill me

Comment

Originally posted by King0fTime View Post

Yeah Ive had this problem too, but anyway many times I die before I can even build 1 wall.
        My problem is I get bursted every time from 100 to 0 in 1 second and I dont have time to react.
        I basically need to be an aim bot and instantly headshot them twice in 0.5 seconds to kill them before they kill me
        Lol, If you are in a openfield just jump and sprint to you're destination it would be much harder to get headshoted by a sniper guy. When you get shot just build a stair towards you're enemy and jump of that stair and kill him.

+250 Wins

Comment

Originally posted by King0fTime View Post
          Almost every time a player notice me, within 1 second I die. I guess they allways headshot me if I die so fast.
          I jump and move all the time but it still happens.
          Also I dont have time to build a wall for defence because there is a delay, if I switch from gun to wall and press left click fast it will shoot the gun instead of build the wall.
          Maybe that happened to some of you and you can give me some tips?
          just dont die

Comment

when you see someone just build a 1 x 1 base or 2 walls side by side and stairs behind it if you keep getting jumped fron behind simply play more carefully and constantly by looking behind you to pretect your booty. Also if you can build fast enough to get the highground you will find yourself getting alot more knocks/kills watch how some of the pros like Ninja Myth CDN and while you play maybe watch some tips videos and just hear what they say and try to implant it ijto your game GL hope for you to see that Victory Royale.

Comment

If you are on an open field and can't shoot(aim) try lowering your mouse sensivity,you can also try standing on the ground and trying to shoot the enemy while they are jumping and then jumping or crouching while the enemy is on the ground.Also you can get a mouse with thumb buttons so you can set up some building binds.Hope that i helped you!
              This is what I do xD

Comment

this is is nothign else but hjktstwtwsfsfs

Comment

Working...
                X