X

No penaly for shooting while jumping is garbage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No penaly for shooting while jumping is garbage

Sorry but your reticule should be huge when jumping, not stay the same as if you were standing still.

or, you know, you could just learn to shoot while jumping if you think it's such an advantage...

Comment

Oh it's the "git gud" crowd. Sorry but it's BS to not have any kind of penalty to accuracy.

Comment

Actually no this isn't a slow paced military simulator. If you want one of those, there are plenty of others to choose from.
        I see no reason why people who are capable of WASD + space and mouse simultaneously should be brought down to the level of those who are not.
        As a rule, bullets should go where you aim, no matter what.

Comment

No **** it's not a military sim but it also shouldn't be jackrabbit central either. I'm not saying 100% accuracy penalty. Just a little bit bigger bloom on reticule.

Comment

In my opinion the bullets should spread alot if you jump shop people. 95% of who are using a shotgun are jumping like crazzy and getting lucky kills. I do my best to avoid close fights because of this perticular reason. I said it a few times, i will say it again: NERF THOSE SHOTIES! Make jump shoting useless, that **** is ruining the game.

Comment

There should at least be a larger spread then standing non aiming when jumping it just makes sense. To be honest I just hate bunny hoppers so would rather see actions locked while jumping.

Comment

I have to agree that jumping in this game + shotguns is rather... Frustrating for the most part. Yes it requires aim to hit your targets while jumping and increases the skill ceiling I guess? If you wanna call it that anyway... I honestly can't stand having to deal with jumping and shooting at the same time while dealing with as the previous poster put it, a bunch of jackrabbits hopping around like idiots because the cooldown in jumps is a little to generous right now and allows this to happen.

Comment

Not sure what you guys are playing on whether most of you are on PC as i'm on xbox and i can't say i have experienced it enough for it to be an issue.

Comment

I can respect a well played jump shot, but it's when the tryhards jump around like little pansies. Learn some new tactics, strafe or build it's becoming ridiculous.

Comment

If you think about it there are obvious advantages to jumping, which all can use to their benefit. There are also some drawbacks, so it's not a completely unbalanced mechanic. It's part of the character of the game and I hope it's not changed.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsPhotog View Post
                        Sorry but your reticule should be huge when jumping, not stay the same as if you were standing still.
                        I would say that taking appropriate damage while jumping would help. I hate seeing players jumping and eating shots. You get the damage on your screen but they live. So 4+ shots of 31 damage and they live. Yet they get a lucky hit all of a sudden and you die. Has happened to me and my duo partner.

Then again, an update and the guns are still inconsistent. I can hit a player dancing on my partner 3 times. One from behind. Then the player starts jumping around and I hit player 2 more times. Only to have the player turn and 1 shot me from full health and shield with the SAME weapon. And my shot was close and directly to the head. Good thing is, the player still had full health.

Comment

i agree do something about the jumping shotguns

Comment

I have a suspicion that it's mostly console players that don't like jumping. Movement skill is not something that has ever gone hand in hand with with console shooting games. PC games on the other hand have a rich history of games like Quake, Unreal tournament etc which required movement skills, hence PC players are more attuned aiming at moving targets while they move themselves. Also the movement in Fortnite is NOTHING compared to an arena shooter, so I don't know what all you military simulator fans are whinging about.

Comment

I am indeed a console player and highly dislike the whole JUMP ALL THE TIME mentality of PC players. It makes me wonder why movement isn't slightly more tuned to be less frequent sometimes. Like if you watch overwatch streamers and such, they NEVER STOP JUMPING. EVER. It's monotonous really how they just never quit. And the only justification? makes it harder to get shot in your head. Its just one of those " if it didn't work, people wouldn't use it" thing, which I kinda wish was enforced sometimes. Lowered accuracy while airborne is a general rule for most games where you are trying to shoot in the air, so I dunno why really fortnite doesn't enforce that one .

Comment

Working...
                              X