Incorrect Information Global and Friends Leaderboards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect Information Global and Friends Leaderboards

1... 7... Carry the 2 ... hmm, something isn’t right. Global and Friends leaderboards need some recalibrating. We're on it!

Yes,my stats from yesterday was also incorrect,they just didn't count it.

Comment

So are you guys going back over the data to try and recollect all the uncounted wins, because when I was playing over the pass three days I realized nothing I did was counting and this may have started before then I just didn't notice. Thanks For The Help!

Comment

• KurtK24 commented
        Editing a comment
        Stats were disabled over the weekend and went back on today. They are backlogging and adding those stats at a later date.

Hey there, personal stats were disabled between 12/2 and 12/4. Don't worry! These will be backfilled and added back in the near future. However, this thread is about leaderboards, which are a separate issue. Currently, our leaderboards are not updating properly, once we have more information on this we will update everyone.

Comment

• coltie2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good, good job:) glad you guys are working on it!

i still haven't been awarded my two squad wins from 12-2. Are you guys still resolving these issues?

Comment

I know that I have a missing win from that windows from winning a duo with one of my sons. I am also positive I am missing some from before that as well.

Comment

MrPopoTFS I think the bigger issue is that the Friends leaderboards hasn't worked since day one (FNBR not sure about StW). This was mentioned/promised like a month ago if I recall. A lot of us are very competitive and love to compare up with our friends. Why release it if it doesn't work in the first place? Second, the leaderboards are terribly designed. Why the **** would I want to compare how I'm doing with a separate group of random people relative to my win count, and it resets every two weeks? WHAT AM I CHASING? The leaderboards need to be more traditional. Track my kills, assists, wins, accuracy, etc... Top 3, top 20 and stuff is a cool addition, but it's not as cool as knowing the basics. Don't compare me weekly, monthly, or any amount of time besides "All Time". There was a fix by implementing the Global Wins count, but that leaderboard hasn't worked since it's been released either. I just cannot understand why you wouldn't make multiple global leaderboards for each game type as well. A solo win doesn't compare to a Squad. They shouldn't be measured in the same bracket. STOP RELEASING THINGS THAT DON'T WORK.

My biggest pet peev is that you say your fixing things, but we see no progress on the things you claim to be fixing. Transparency folks.

Comment

Working...
          X