X

Was AlexRamiGaming ban fair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was AlexRamiGaming ban fair?

Banned for team killing? I have zero sympathy for team killers no matter what.

Comment

Seems perfectly fair to me. Epic have made it pretty clear killing team mates is a bannable offense and the video shows without doubt that he did so why wouldn’t they Ban him.

Comment

Well, some people claimed he was banned after a single team kill, but I'm pretty confident he's done this multiple times and amassed a good amount of reports. Too often I've seen 'unfair bans" being more than justified, so, yeah. Probably more than fair.

Comment

Absolutely fair. He team killed three times, if you count the intentional of not reviving his teammate. He even streamed it, no **** you're going to get banned. You promote the game and if you team kill, you deserve punishment. He tried to even make it justified. It's not. Glad he's banned.

Comment

if you don't want to play with people just hit the no fill button, don't fill then team kill. Epic is doing an amazing job at cleaning the game

Comment

Yes, as it is a 3 day ban for a first offence. That's fair. Hopefully everyone who teamkills (remember a TEAM kill is 1-3 kills dependent on mode) should carry equal punishment from here on out. If they indeed ban IP's we will definitely see a decline of it happening on consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Infamous View Post
                Yes, as it is a 3 day ban for a first offence. That's fair. Hopefully everyone who teamkills (remember a TEAM kill is 1-3 kills dependent on mode) should carry equal punishment from here on out. If they indeed ban IP's we will definitely see a decline of it happening on consoles.
                I agree yeah that was pretty fair point

Comment

No it wasn't fair, not if it was only for a few days rather than permanent.

Comment

He should be banned for using mouse+console aim assist already.

Comment

I've watched the footage of him killing his teammates. I was quite ****** that by the facial expression he shared, he didn't show any empathy towards breaking a rule in the game. But all of a sudden when he remembers that he was sponsored by Epic Games he then starts apologizing and then continues to blame it on the chat. He doesn't care about killing a 11 year old, but cares about his reputation with other people?

This guy needs help.

When i watched the Pokemon Go Murder i felt sorry for him. But now i have mercy for this fool.

And i believe it was fair he got banned

Comment

You'd have to be pretty dumb to believe that someone got banned for 1 team kill. Epic will have looked into his account stats and banned him for persistant team killing.

Comment

Working...
                        X