Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suuuuureeee doooo love being killed trying to get my loot out of a chest!!

Collapse
X

Suuuuureeee doooo love being killed trying to get my loot out of a chest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Suuuuureeee doooo love being killed trying to get my loot out of a chest!!

So fun i just looooveeeeee being killed at the start of the game because the chest wont go away and you end up relooting it so fun the best feature in the game by far

its been an issue since day 1!!!!!!! And they still havent fixed it day fking one!!!!!! Nooo lets not fix bugs that ruin the game

Isn't this like the 3rd topic you have started about this same issue??? Stop spamming the forums. If you dislike the game 1/2 as much as you seem to, you should just stop playing.

Comment

Please just report this weenie, 6th or 7th post today offering no improvements or discussion just whining.

Comment

Originally posted by TomAuk View Post
        Please just report this weenie, 6th or 7th post today offering no improvements or discussion just whining.
        Seems like a fair topic. It's been an issue since day one, and clearly it needs attention.

Comment

Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

Seems like a fair topic. It's been an issue since day one, and clearly it needs attention.
          The bug does need addressing but this is not the 1st topic to raise the issue(early access game that is free*cough*cough).
          Look at the forum it is filled with this guy talking nonsense.

Comment

All you have to do is take 2 steps away from the box and grab all the loot. Change your loot button to "tap" instead of "hold".

I'm trying to help this guy cause he seems to struggle with everyday life in general and I just want to make his gaming experience a little better so he can sleep easy.

Comment

I use tap and I still encounter this issue. Just so you know.

Comment

Originally posted by KurtK24 View Post
                All you have to do is take 2 steps away from the box and grab all the loot. Change your loot button to "tap" instead of "hold".

I'm trying to help this guy cause he seems to struggle with everyday life in general and I just want to make his gaming experience a little better so he can sleep easy.
                ive been using tap sooooooo yeaaaa bad advice

Comment

Originally posted by Codywo View Post

ive been using tap sooooooo yeaaaa bad advice
                  It was a 2 part answer and it works every time.

Comment

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...10-patch-notes

Bug Fixes
                    • Improved network priority for chests, which reduces the likelihood of them appearing to remain closed for a short time after opening them.

Comment

It's not a bug! It's an obvious network/connection issue. It's easy to tell you can tell it's having trouble loading. It's also way more likely to happen at the start of the game when everything is still loading or there is way more people in movement slowing down the performance of the connection.

There are several solutions you can do as the user. First all of don't jump into an area where tons of people will be at the start of the game. This will allow you the time to deal with 3 to 5 second delay that is occurring. If someone is right next to you fighting for the chest, don't be the first person to try and open it! Let them open it! Just wait to loot, works for me all the time.

Also don't be using your connection for anything else at the time. Also pay for better internet. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Comment

Originally posted by All the Rage View Post
                        It's not a bug! It's an obvious network/connection issue. It's easy to tell you can tell it's having trouble loading. It's also way more likely to happen at the start of the game when everything is still loading or there is way more people in movement slowing down the performance of the connection.

There are several solutions you can do as the user. First all of don't jump into an area where tons of people will be at the start of the game. This will allow you the time to deal with 3 to 5 second delay that is occurring. If someone is right next to you fighting for the chest, don't be the first person to try and open it! Let them open it! Just wait to loot, works for me all the time.

Also don't be using your connection for anything else at the time. Also pay for better internet. PROBLEM SOLVED.
                        All accurate but I can tell you this happens in the first 2 mins of a match no matter where you are on the map. 75% of the time I drop in a low traffic area. And I also have 2 ISps in my home and my PS4 is connected to the 50u/50d fiber line and nothing else is on it.

It is most definitely a loading problem with the game at the moment. It is one of the reasons I dont normally drop in a high traffic area as the randomness of gunfights is a lot higher IMO.

Comment

Working...
                        X