Normal boring car
    0%
    Trucks/jeeps
    4.44%
    All the above
    8.89%
    Don't be lazy and run
    57.78%

I voted "Don't be lazy and run", not because I'm anti-vehicle but I am sceptical about balance and there's no actual need for vehicles.

Comment

the map is too small to have vehicles in it.

Comment

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what is a motherbike?

As for vehicles i wouldn't be a fan. I don't think the game needs them.

Comment

Vehicles aren't necessary in Fortnite because even if you spawn on the opposite side of the map from where the circle is, you can still easily make it to the new circle in time without taking any damage.

Comment

Tricycles and Unicycles

Comment

With the size of the map and the already fairly fast paced games vehicles are not needed. Plus jump pads are a nice alternative already in the game.

Comment

The lack of vehicle is actually one thing I enjoy about this game.

Comment

I wouldn't want anything excessive- maybe dirt bikes or four-wheelers at most.

Comment

I honestly don't want certain vehicles in the game, mostly because there's the fact that Hit & Runs will become the new bush campers, well, at least if there's collision damage...

Bushes & Forts both have pros and cons, but cars could be extremely OP:
                    Metal means high HP, fast movement means you couldn't outrun them, and then comes the Splat!

Not to mention the possibility of mounted guns, or squadmates being able to shoot while somebody else drives...

​​​​​​Just my opinion on things like cars or trucks though.

TBH, I wouldn't mind bicycles or motorcycles and using smgs/pistols...

Less collision damage, weaker weapons, slightly faster than running, but no armour.
                    ​​​​

Comment

I would like to see a mountable lawnmower that does zero damage to undisguised players but can damage players disguised as a bush.

No bush can run from the power of gasoline powered rotating blades!
                      Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Comment

Originally posted by NoBrainsNoAims^ View Post
                        Tricycles and Unicycles
                        Haha, Unicycles are just whacky enough to fit in perfectly in this game!

Comment

They already said they don't plan on adding vehicles.

If they ever add anything it should be simple things like a bicycles, sleds that slide down slopes, skies. That only add a minor speed gain.

Comment

Please no vehicles.

Comment

a tank that shoots rockets, a 2 person jeep with a machine gun on top, and a helicopter that shoots rockets/ machine gun

Comment

Working...
                              X