Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame, Epic Games

Originally posted by Epic Games, State of Developement v3
    Performance over visual fidelity: Our near term focus is providing a rock solid 30 FPS experience on consoles. We are figuring out the best ways to give you more choice on the latest next generation consoles.
    Please Epic Games, do that, keep improving perfomance on console. Make this game playable on smart watch if you want. Who cares about those poor PC users, huh? I have a better GPU than Intel HD 4000, more than 4 GB of RAM and a better processor than any "i3 2.4 ghz" so tell me, why i have to play in 20 FPS, 25 tops, on open areas if i play on my monitor's native resolution (1028x1024) with all settings on LOW preset. Where is that "rock solid 30 FPS" for PC users ? I'm telling you, is not my sistem, i have cool temps on CPU [45-55 celsius], GPU [50-60 celsius], RAM [25-30 celsius], i don't have any viruses or something like that, i put Fortnite in High-Priority mode every time i play the game and still runs like ****.

I have to use crappy resolutions like 640x480 to get a stable 30 FPS and the game looks like ****, it cannot be played in those conditions.
    A while ago we could turn off the grass by editing some config files and that saved me ~5-8 or more FPS but it doesn't working anymore. So you basicaly force us some ugly textures and effecs wich are killing our FPS and you don't do anything to improve performance.

In the name of all players which are playing from a low-end PC on minimum system requirements i'm asking you to "provide us a rock solid 30 FPS experience".

Lol what? I have a basic gaming laptop I ordered from Alienware this year. I payed a very pretty penny for it to say the least, and I don't even need to sit here and read off my specs cause I can tell you it is your system most likely if you are not getting 60 FPS or above on a decent computer man. Sorry.

My comp runs it smooth as butter at like 100 + frames without any issues as well as many others so I am very inclined to believe it is on your end this time. Especially since Epic has this game running with very few issues on consoles just as well as PC. Good luck man in fixing the issue.

Comment

hmmm if you are struggling to get 30fps I don't think your system is as strong as you say it is.. I have a top notch system that stays above 100fps on 4k resolution. Also I3 isn't really gaming material. I have an I7 thats at 5.2ghz Not sure who told you 2.4ghz was for gaming they sure did lie to you man.. Most games require at least 3.0ghz or above.. Even the engine shows you need this.

Unfortunately you don't even meet the low end requirement for the game as the minimum is Core i5 2.8 Ghz.. Side note if you continue to use your computer like that it will over heat badly and will damage your pc beyond repair.
      Last edited by Dakone12; 12-07-2017, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Can you also share with us how big ur dong is? Who the f cares about ur top notch system and gaming laptops? He said that hes spec is better then system recommanded by epic games and game runs like **** on it, and you kids came to brag how good PC you got ...

Over heat on 60 celsius? lul
        Last edited by Pwnkiz; 12-07-2017, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tre3fla View Post

Please Epic Games, do that, keep improving perfomance on console. Make this game playable on smart watch if you want. Who cares about those poor PC users, huh? I have a better GPU than Intel HD 4000, more than 4 GB of RAM and a better processor than any "i3 2.4 ghz" so tell me, why i have to play in 20 FPS, 25 tops, on open areas if i play on my monitor's native resolution (1028x1024) with all settings on LOW preset. Where is that "rock solid 30 FPS" for PC users ? I'm telling you, is not my sistem, i have cool temps on CPU [45-55 celsius], GPU [50-60 celsius], RAM [25-30 celsius], i don't have any viruses or something like that, i put Fortnite in High-Priority mode every time i play the game and still runs like ****.

I have to use crappy resolutions like 640x480 to get a stable 30 FPS and the game looks like ****, it cannot be played in those conditions.
          A while ago we could turn off the grass by editing some config files and that saved me ~5-8 or more FPS but it doesn't working anymore. So you basicaly force us some ugly textures and effecs wich are killing our FPS and you don't do anything to improve performance.

In the name of all players which are playing from a low-end PC on minimum system requirements i'm asking you to "provide us a rock solid 30 FPS experience".
          smells fishy ...

your pc is not that good...my phone is better than your pc :D

Comment

I see 3 trolls speaking ****, @tre3fla is right, the game is not optimized good enough and the official minimum and recommended requirements does not represent the true system requirements needed to play at stable (60 fps)

My system (Laptop)
            Intel i7-4712MQ (2.2 ghz, whit turbo boost 3.3) (this is 4 cores 8 threads CPU and it's bearly used (20-30%) when i play fortnite)
            Nvidia 940m
            8 gb ram

I set my game at 40fps (i prefere 40fps then unstable 45-55 fps) i run at low setting, except view distance (high) , texture quality (epic) and the resolution is native for my laptop. Even if i put them to low there is not big enough difference.

Sometimes when i play i see GPU usage at 99% ... The official minimum GPU requirement's is Intel HD 4000 which is 188% slower then my GPU
            http://www.game-debate.com/gpu/index...s-4000-desktop

So it's quite obvious the game is not optimized, they should either optimise it OR change the minimum requirements
            Last edited by GhostBGSOBT; 12-07-2017, 11:14 AM.

Comment

It's his PC forsure. The game is one of the smoothest out there. Your PC is trash start saving your dollars.

Comment

I'm playing on 3+ years old laptop and still getting decent FPS .

Comment

Originally posted by b3e9 View Post
                  It's his PC forsure. The game is one of the smoothest out there. Your PC is trash start saving your dollars.
                  Yes, my PC is old but is more than enough for this game, according to system requirements chart. I play CS:GO with 100 FPS (locked) from this trash without any problems but in CSGO my processor is 99% all the time, in fortnite is barely 60%, so why is not fortnite make full use of my pc's processing power to get me a few more frames ? I have more FPS in GTA 5 and i'm playing it on High settings & FXAA, here i have turned off any AA setting, shadows, every thing and still runs like a complete piece of ****. I don't care you have better phones, pcs, watches and any other **** you think is better than my PC, i didn't started this topic to talk about my PC or your PC, i did it in hope that Epic Games will turn his face to PC users and respect their comitment taken when they released those Sys Reqs.

Comment

Working...
                  X