Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decreased chance of getting Bandages from Treasure Chests and Supply Drops by 35%.?

Collapse
X

Decreased chance of getting Bandages from Treasure Chests and Supply Drops by 35%.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Decreased chance of getting Bandages from Treasure Chests and Supply Drops by 35%.?

So....
    • Decreased chance of getting Bandages from Treasure Chests and Supply Drops by 35%.
    What do you guys think about that? It just shocked me because I didn't really find that topic an issue? Bandages are always useful. After reading that patch I realized, yeah sure there might be a lot of bandages but why nerf? Opinions

Uh, not the best at maths, but if the drop rate for one item is reduced, then shouldn't the other items on the drop list have a higher chance to drop?

Again, not sure on the actual % increase for the other items, since supply drops and chests have different items and drop rates, so the increase could vary considerably... More items, less % increase, and vice versa.

​​​​

Comment

• Remiklee commented
      Editing a comment
      you would think but I have seen crapo drop since the new patch

i'm still getting alot of grey Tec9's and bandages from chests. They should make the chests more rare and give them a better drop. Like, the worst weapons you can get from a chest should be a green SMG. Remove those tec9's from chests, those are the most common drop i got.

Comment

• coltie2 commented
      Editing a comment
      you are right, tec9's are probably the most common drop

Every match I play I end up filling an inventory slot completely with bandages to where I cannot hold anymore. They are a good item for how fast they grant +15 HP and I think the decrease in drop rate is generally a bad idea, in my own opinion. Mostly because, and again this is based on my own experiences in the game, I find it difficult to get a med kit.

Med kit's are great for when you can spare 10 seconds and no one is around but bandages have always been my go-to preference for healing because you can quickly patch up in the middle of a fight.

Perhaps Mordoniz is right in saying that a decrease in drop percentage for one item will increase drop percentages for other items. I've started receiving a lot more items of the Rare tier since the new update, but then again it could all be pure luck of the draw.
    Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Comment

haven't noticed a severe difference in the lower drop rate. still plenty of bandages to go around

Comment

Well, what I meant is that a decrease in one items drop chance should statistically increase the drop rate of the rest, but without knowing the actual chance of each item, it's difficult to say whether the increase would be significant, or even if the increased % would be divided equally among all other drops or not.
        ​​​​

Comment

They should be decreasing all grey items in general.

Comment

Working...
          X