Sensitivity and Aim assist reverted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensitivity and Aim assist reverted

Whoops! We dropped the ball on sensitivity and aim assist with this patch. We’ve heard you and have reverted sensitivity and aim assist back to how it was prior to V.1.10. More details here!
    Last edited by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS; 12-07-2017, 02:47 PM.

But MrPopo, when oh when will you give the option to turn aim assist off? I hate it (not just in BR but every other game, always have it turned off) and know plenty do as well. Am curious why the option to just turn it off is not provided. It is depressing how the aim stalls and slows down when near a player. It doesn't assist at all in my opinion, though if some like it I have no problem with it as an option.

The effect is very noticeable in the match lobby because so many players are bunched together. You aim and begin turning smoothly, and because there are so many players, you feel the aim stall each time it comes near a player, and then another and another. Awful stuff.

Thing is, I don't want aim assist to be "improved" lol. It doesn't improve my enjoyment of gaming with aim assist on, full stop. It tarnishes the experience.

Comment

Looks like they are going to, they just need time.
      Originally posted by [EPIC] Daniel Vogel View Post

For those of you who enjoyed the changes to Aim Assist, we will include it together with some tweaks as an option in a future build!

Our sincerest apologies.

Comment

Working...
      X