justified team killing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• justified team killing?

Was playing in my party of 3/4 with the one random. We knew he could hear us because he was following instructions and movement designations.

Anyways he had collected a lot of the health kits and after a few fire fights we needed to heal up,so we requested this guy to drop some health kits;this player refused to drop any health for anyone else besides himself. So we told him if he didn't drop the health kits we would kill him. This guys answer was to just run so our team killed him.

Is this justifiable?

No. Though, I imagine you already knew that answer.

Comment

No. You can't force people to do whatever you say just because you think is the right thing to do. You have "No Fill" option on squad, you could use it to avoid those things to happen. Play only with people you know otherwise you can have random trolls in your team that could kill you, steal your loot or just jumping in front of you so you can kill them and then report you for team killing.

Comment

Nope, not at all.

Comment

Geez seriously where does it end? My team mate has a better gun then me and he wont give it to me, can I kill him?

Grow up and under no circumstance is it ok to kill a team mate, period.

Especially like this, hope he reported you and you get a temp ban personally.

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYME1 View Post
            Was playing in my party of 3/4 with the one random. We knew he could hear us because he was following instructions and movement designations.

Anyways he had collected a lot of the health kits and after a few fire fights we needed to heal up,so we requested this guy to drop some health kits;this player refused to drop any health for anyone else besides himself. So we told him if he didn't drop the health kits we would kill him. This guys answer was to just run so our team killed him.

Is this justifiable?
            Get sued by Epic Games for team killing

Comment

Originally posted by Valesoldier View Post

Get sued by Epic Games for team killing
              Someone is really butthurt that they risk getting sued if they cheat. TKers get banned btw. Also to OP, no it's not ok to TK. If you have a squad of 3 just turn off fill. Pretty simple. My squad and I do it all the time and still win.

Comment

He may not have known how to drop them. Took me multiple spawns to figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                X