X

I think I just had the most undeserved win in the history of Fortnite BR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I just had the most undeserved win in the history of Fortnite BR

Ok, so I like land pretty far away from the action, to a couple of houses that are almost always in the zone and have about 3 chest spawns in the immediate vicinity plus a few more houses nearby. Land on one of them, first chest is there. Gold Scar and sheild potion, plus sniper in same house. There is no chest in the second house, but there is a scoped AR and medkit in it. Next chest is in a truck, open it, find gold grenade launcher. Nothing much happens for the next couple of mins as I break trees, rocks and run to the next houses, except I find another sheild potion in a random metal shack. Meet a random guy with just a grey AR and grenades, kill him while almost dying to a grenade I jumped on AFTER I already killed him. Next house, purple grenade launcher, another scope AR, and a bush. By this point I'm in top 15, having only met one person. Crouch walk to next zone, since I'm a bush with no sheild. Top 10. Get in a sniper battle with a random guy that actually hits me with a semi-auto sniper shot before getting killed by someone else. By this time, it's top 3. I have about 450 of wood which I use to make an endless wall against an endless barage of rockets that the guy who killed the sniper is shooting at me. Hear the sounds of a shotgun coming from direction of the guy with the rockets, than an explosion, then victory screen. Apparently third guy snuck up on rocket guy, who blew them both up. I won the game with 1 kill, 3 shots landed with a gold scar, a total of 108 damage dealt, 3% accuracy, and 250 damage taken. I wonder if the guy I killed stayed to spectate me, and if so what his facial expression was when I won.

Congratz. If you had extra fun doing nothing and winning it's your thing. This game is atmost SURVIVAL and then everything else..I can't say i support "the ends justify the means" strategy but like it was stated previously, it's f2p non competitive casual game so every1 can enjoy their playstyle and there isn't much devs can do about..if they give gadgets/advantage for winning fights before reaching top 10(instead of hiding in bushes full armor/hp) then 70% of players would stop playing.

Comment

here's a better one:
      - Landed on a house in top of a mountain, found one blue revolver and a few bandages. Loot a few more houses, got a grey AR, a grey Burst and green Pump. 40 people left.
      - New zone far-far away from me, almost in the other side of the map. Barely reach the new circle, stil didn't found any players.
      - I hide in a bush for a few minutes, drink some Pepsi, eat something. Still nobody near me. 13 players left.
      - Again, new zone, runing into new circle, hidding behind a big tree and let them fight without shooting a bullet. 4 players left.
      - New zone was around me 2 times, now i'm 1v1 without shooting a bullet. The guy is in the top of a mountain outside the circle, i have a hill in my left side.
      - I build behid that hill to reach on top of it, hide in a bush. Storm started and 30 seconds left, the guy from the mountain uses a Jump Pad and lands on the same hill, wait untill is turning back to the bush where i was hidding, poped him in the back with one shotgun bullet and ez win !

Now, you still think you had the most undeserved win the history of BR ?

Comment

Sounds like the OP put in some work to win. You were hardly passive. You can literally do nothing the entire game every game and be in the top 10. Just yesterday I won after looting just 1 chest, I immediately went into a bush and went AFK so I could text a friend for a while. I had no shield a SMG and a couple bandages. The circle kept closing in on me. Every time it closed in on me. Eventually the big dog hit my area, he had tons of ammo for all weapons, tons of mats, amazing weapons obviously he had a ton of kills. I pop out of my bush and kill him with my SMG. At this point only 3 people left. The circle then moves to a mountain I climb up it. I let the other two fight it out on top while I set in the edge of it on my stairs. After 1 dies I move up on top and finish the other guy off. I have even more passive wins than this. If you want to win don't be reckless, be calculated! I also won once where the only person I saw was the last person. The only shot I took all game was 1 sniper round and It was over.

Comment

Working...
        X