X

A Fun Challenge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Fun Challenge!

Hello everyone! Today I am bringing you a fun little challenge that I think will be fun to do!

Rules

1. You must immediately jump out of the bus as soon as the timer reaches 0:00
    • You are allowed to glide to any destination once you have exited the bus

2. The first weapon you pick up is the only weapon you can use
    • If you find a better tiered weapon that is the same as what you initially picked up you may swap for it
    • For example, if you pick up a Common Tactical Shotgun you are allowed to swap it for a Tactical Shotgun of better quality
    • This applies to all weapons except Grenades and Smoke Grenades

3a. You are allowed to use the following consumables
    • Bandages
    • Med Kits
    • Shield Potions
    • Slurp Juice
    • Bush (See Rule 3b)

3b. If you consume a bush potion you are no longer allowed to use any of the consumables in Rule 3a
    • You are allowed to use the consumables listed in Rule 3a prior to consuming a Bush Potion
    • This rule still applies even after the bush disguise has been removed from the player

4. You may only search one supply drop

5. There are no restrictions on building

6. You are allowed to revive fallen teammates
    • You are not allowed to revive a fallen teammate who has used a bush consumable

If you plan on trying this challenge out feel free to live stream it or record it! I'd love to see your experience with it. Share it with the community!
    Last edited by THEREALHAWKINGS; 12-11-2017, 04:15 AM.
    Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Originally posted by THEREALHAWKINGS View Post
    Hello everyone! Today I am bringing you a fun little challenge that I think will be fun to do!

Rules

• If you find a better tiered weapon that is the same as what you initially picked up you may swap for it
    • For example, if you pick up a Common Tactical Shotgun you are allowed to swap it for a Tactical Shotgun of better quality

• Bandages
    • Med Kits
    • Shield Potions
    • Slurp Juice
    • Bush (See Rule 3b)

3b. If you consume a bush potion you are no longer allowed to use any of the consumables in Rule 3a
    • You are allowed to use the consumables listed in Rule 3a prior to consuming a Bush Potion
    • This rule still applies even after the bush disguise has been removed from the player

• You are not allowed to revive a fallen teammate who has used a bush consumable
    Come Monday I'll record myself doing the challenge on a solo match.

Comment

Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

Come Monday I'll record myself doing the challenge on a solo match.
      I'm excited to see the results!
      Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Comment

if you come to my live on monday January 1st ill stream this challenge in duos

Comment

Originally posted by T.TvTheSaints222 View Post
          if you come to my live on monday January 1st ill stream this challenge in duos
          Sounds good.

Comment

https://www.twitch.tv/thomasjack1999 now gonna complete this challenge :)

Comment

I've actually just completed this challenge over on my channel! it was good fun, took a few attempts though :P any other challenges?

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALHAWKINGS View Post

Rules

• Bandages
                • Med Kits
                • Shield Potions
                • Slurp Juice
                • Bush (See Rule 3b)

If you plan on trying this challenge out feel free to live stream it or record it! I'd love to see your experience with it. Share it with the community!
                I did This challenge and came second I am working on uploading it soon so I will post the link later :)

Comment

just did it first try with my friend

Comment

That was so fun

Comment

Very Nice Challenge, I would love to hear more Challenge concepts from people!

Comment

Yee yee yee

Comment

I'm doin this challenge live only PS4 today hopefully (I don't have a mic so you have to deal with it! Sorry! )

Comment

My channel is TeenWolf Craft

Comment

Watch my stream on twitch @Redwolf189 and watch me do non stop challenges

Comment

Working...
                              X