X

The Rocket Launcher Shotgun Epidemic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rocket Launcher Shotgun Epidemic

Please can we stop this. Rocket Launchers should not be a substitute for shotguns. Every end-game I get into, rocket launcher here, rocket launcher there. It's the most unbalanced gun in Fortnite. They should be used as destruction tools, period. There's absolutely no skill involved when shooting a rocket at someone's feet.

Rocket Launcher end game is smart players keeping them to take down bases....maybe you should find one and use it yourself if its so easy.
    Last edited by zir_xo; 12-14-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zir_ View Post
      Rocket Launcher end game is smart players keeping them to take down bases....maybe you should find one and keep use it yourself if its so easy.
      Yes, let me pull a rocket launcher and 20 rockets out my ***.

Comment

Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

Yes, let me pull a rocket launcher and 20 rockets out my ***.
        Everyone else seems to be doing it to you, so it must be that easy Kappa.

Comment

I don't care about the rpg's. I just notice an extreme reduction of guns in ordinary areas like the little utility buildings and abandoned houses where at least pistols even used to be more abundant. Now nothing but ammo.

Comment

I think they're fine as long as they stop giving them so much ammo. They should only be found with one or two rockets max. I can't tell you how many matches I've lost to a guy with what seems like endless rockets.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewQL View Post
              I think they're fine as long as they stop giving them so much ammo. They should only be found with one or two rockets max. I can't tell you how many matches I've lost to a guy with what seems like endless rockets.
              Yeppers. Just ended 3 games in a row with 20+ rockets.

Comment

I mean lets be honest, nobody picks up an RPG early game with more than 3-4 rockets, you end up killing someone who had 3-4 rockets in their inventory, then another with 3-4, then you find a couple more in an ammo box, then get another kill and pickup their ammo and that's how you end up with 20+ rockets. Its the same with all other ammo, you end up with an excessive amount by the end of the game.

Huge part of this game is just getting the luck of the draw, you can't honestly tell me you consistently find rockets early game. Some games you end up with explosives and a ton of ammo by the end, sometimes none. The ppl who make it to end game are probably waiting all game to find that RPG and then when they do it just gives them a better chance. If you don't have one you just have to take a different approach than if you do, and if you end up dying to one of them, oh well, there's always next time, that's the name of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBrainsNoAims^ View Post
                  I mean lets be honest, nobody picks up an RPG early game with more than 3-4 rockets, you end up killing someone who had 3-4 rockets in their inventory, then another with 3-4, then you find a couple more in an ammo box, then get another kill and pickup their ammo and that's how you end up with 20+ rockets. Its the same with all other ammo, you end up with an excessive amount by the end of the game.

Huge part of this game is just getting the luck of the draw, you can't honestly tell me you consistently find rockets early game. Some games you end up with explosives and a ton of ammo by the end, sometimes none. The ppl who make it to end game are probably waiting all game to find that RPG and then when they do it just gives them a better chance. If you don't have one you just have to take a different approach than if you do, and if you end up dying to one of them, oh well, there's always next time, that's the name of the game.
                  I really am not understanding this post at all. What does this have to do with the total unbalance of rocket launchers? They are practically a more reliable substitute than any shotgun you can find. The ammo you can get is ridiculous, you can 4 from an ammo box. I find rocket ammo consistently. It doesn't mean I have a rocket launcher, but I hardly find myself without the availability to obtain one.

Comment

Working...
                  X