Voice Chat not working? [PC]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice Chat not working? [PC]

For some reason my voice chat in game isn't working. I can't talk to my teammates and they can't talk to me.
    I have confirmed that my mic is plugged in and functioning. Toggled the voice chat and push to talk options on and off a few times. My mic is working fine on other programs and games.

i can hear them, but i cant talk back though. from random googling, i found that, as people claimed, Y is the Default push to talk button for PC. Sadly, it doesn't seem to do anything lol

Comment

Same here. I can hear my ps mates, but the microphone does not seem to work. I've tried several bitrates for the mic and tried playing on 2 different pcs, but I had no luck.

Comment

I can't hear players and they can't hear me please if anyone know how to fix it please help.

Comment

I'm wondering why some people can use their mics but others like me can't. . .

Comment

same i am having the same problem, i can not find the push to talk button or voice chat key in the keybinds list. I tried to re install did not work. A friend of mine said he saw the option appear on his game as the last option but doesnt show for me

Comment

I've bumped multiple threads like this trying to find out why our mics don't work, but no one has an answer.

Comment

You know this topic is made for an answer NOT TO TELL THAT YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM FOR **** SAKE

Comment

Originally posted by Junnnkie View Post
                  You know this topic is made for an answer NOT TO TELL THAT YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM FOR **** SAKE
                  The more people commenting on this problem, the more likely it will be noticed on the forum. If no one replies to these threads, they'll just get pushed further back and overlooked.

Comment

Yep same problem here

Comment

Originally posted by FaustTheNF_ View Post
                      same i am having the same problem, i can not find the push to talk button or voice chat key in the keybinds list. I tried to re install did not work. A friend of mine said he saw the option appear on his game as the last option but doesnt show for me
                      yep same issue, bind disappeared from my list when i disabled it to use discord without echo, and went to re-enable it after and the Input menu stops at Crouch, doesnt show push-to-talk as an option any longer. reset to defaults doesnt re-enable this either. neither does verify game files. any support for this?

Comment

restart game. before starting a game set push to talk off. start game. maybe work

Comment

I just tried that it did not work

Comment

Are they gonna patch this?

Comment

I think the mic has to be built in to the computer for it to work on a lap top because I don't think they do it on desktops so it cant be exterior mic.

Comment

Working...
                              X