X

50v50 End Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50v50 End Date

Get those final 50v50 Victory Royales in while you can today, the limited time mode will be cycling off tomorrow Dec 18 at 8 am ET. What was your favorite moment during this mode?

Fans all over social media are begging you guys to keep this gamemode as it's incredibly fun and even offers great practice for the newer players. I've written a thread about this and so far most people are happy with the idea of 50v50 staying.

I'm asking you guys to consider keeping 50v50 as you'd make your players even more happier than they already are <3

Comment

Live up to your namesake and keep this game mode in! Epic!

Comment

rapeing enemy base with snowball launcher earning 8kills

Comment

I really like this mode. I'd like to see it come back with an objective based game mode option. Something like king of the hill with permanent structures (or at least much stronger) we build and we would have to infiltrate each others fort after a set amount of resource gathering and construction time. Could create a respawn with this type of game mode as well.

Comment

Guys, Its cool mode. Leave it please. Many people like it. And its already there so whats the point in removing it? You might just lose some players and money in near feauture. Actually today was gonna buy vbucks but sms code wasnt came, but I was going to try other payment method. Though now I gonna hold it.

Comment

5 kills in 2 seconds with snowball launcher in an enemy base which won the game. Now let's keep 50/50 shall we? It's good practice for use newbs before we start solos.

Comment

to be honest, this is the only mode I play. At first i didnt see a reason to play this over PUBG, but this game mode is enough reason for me. Its Casual, fun, and relaxing. I don't see a reason to remove it.

Comment

Thank god it's leaving.

Comment

I agree, I despised this game mode for several reasons.
                    ACspartan31
                    Xbox One S

Comment

What's the honest reason you're taking this out? Like a legit reason?

Waiting...

Comment

• DestructoSloth commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It was marketed and released strictly as a "limited time mode".

Keep this game mode please.
                      We really enjoy it a lot.

Comment

i like my first maybe.. five games of 50v50s.. after that. its painful. and its just not enjoyable..
                        i really like the effort and would like to see more fun type game modes in the future.
                        i would recommend a "capture the flag" type game were we must defend/attack the flag bearer and maybe first team to return to flag X amount of times wins?
                        anyhow thanks for the mode... and thanks for taking it away.

Comment

Nice gamemode!

Gamertag: BramDekker1903
                          Console: Xbox one x

Comment

Here's the next "50 vs 50" mode I would do: Make a square map, one team starts on one side, one team starts on the other. Everyone starts off with max resources and there is a 5 minute build time and the barrier between the sides is dropped and the storm starts closing into the center.

The clincher? Using Fortnite PVE classes with each class having tailored schematics. So each class could produce certain things like guns, potions, etc and some could build better. / higher level walls, etc.

Comment

Working...
                            X