X

What tier is your Battle Pass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What tier is your Battle Pass?

I am level 31 and battle Pass is Tier 14.

I feel like I have played a lot of this game since last patch and was just curious where others were at.

I know its early but 70 seems like its going to be hard to reach, for me anyhow.

No not really, im at tier 12 and lvl 33, they said it would take 75-150 hrs
    ACspartan31
    Xbox One S

Comment

Originally posted by HeisenbergSHO View Post
      I am level 31 and battle Pass is Tier 14.

I feel like I have played a lot of this game since last patch and was just curious where others were at.

I know its early but 70 seems like its going to be hard to reach, for me anyhow.
      You do realize half way to level 70 is level 35 which is basically you. Yes the XP per level goes up, but 75-150 hours is what they stated it should take that's only 1-2 hours a day on average over the course of the season. You're are already way beyond average for your play time. I'm level 36 or so and I've played at least 4-6 hours a day since the season started.

At your current rate you should easily obtain it.

Comment

Plus you're earning V-bucks along the way to an amount which will pretty much give you back the exact money you spent to purchase the battle pass anyway.
        ACspartan31
        Xbox One S

Comment

Originally posted by All the Rage View Post

You do realize half way to level 70 is level 35 which is basically you. Yes the XP per level goes up, but 75-150 hours is what they stated it should take that's only 1-2 hours a day on average over the course of the season. You're are already way beyond average for your play time. I'm level 36 or so and I've played at least 4-6 hours a day since the season started.

At your current rate you should easily obtain it.

Actually I am only at Tier 14 that level 31 is my characters level, sorry for the confusion.

Comment

i am at Tier 8 and i am Level 24 its verry low how you guys how such a high tier with level 30 / Don't say to me because of winning i won like 7 matches after this battle pass thing.

+250 Wins

Comment

Originally posted by Rex-Z View Post
              i am at Tier 8 and i am Level 24 its verry low how you guys how such a high tier with level 30 / Don't say to me because of winning i won like 7 matches after this battle pass thing.
              That's about right for the Free Pass.

Comment

My battle pass is Tier 10.

Comment

Thank you all for your input.

Comment

I'm at tier 15. I've completed every daily challenge except for one up until now, so I'm doing good so far.

Comment

I'm at Tier 15 as well and at level 37. I'm not great but managed to get a bunch of wins on Sunday (11 which is unheard of for me given ive only had just over 50 in total) so it's been a combination of that plus completing the daily challenges. Tier 70 def feels a long, long way away but it's good fun.

Comment

Can anyone do the math and see if im able to make it to tier 70 before the season ends? Thanks. I'm level 26 tier 11 halfway to tier 12. I bought the battlepass 2 day late so I don't know if that will effect me by not getting tier 70. I also suck at Fortnite and I mean by that by not getting any wins. I usually get to top 15 or die immediately but I log on once a day to finish the two challenges they give us.

Comment

Originally posted by Aemixpoly View Post
                          Can anyone do the math and see if im able to make it to tier 70 before the season ends? Thanks. I'm level 26 tier 11 halfway to tier 12. I bought the battlepass 2 day late so I don't know if that will effect me by not getting tier 70. I also suck at Fortnite and I mean by that by not getting any wins. I usually get to top 15 or die immediately but I log on once a day to finish the two challenges they give us.
                          Missing two days isn't going to effect much as long as you keep playing regularly and doing your daily challenges.

Comment

Exactly, it all comes down to your speed of ranking up and completing consistent daily challenges. By speed of ranking up I mean winning a few games now and then and now dying the first minute of every single game and earning zero XP per game.
                            ACspartan31
                            Xbox One S

Comment

Currently at Tier 39 legit. Once you hit Level 50, you get 10 battle starts instead of the usual 5 which helps a lot.

Comment

• superherosky1234 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You get 5 Battle Pass Stars when you hit 5, 15, 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 75, 85 and 95.
                                You get 10 battle Pass Stars when you hit 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100.
                            Working...
                            X