What tier is your Battle Pass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m only at tier 15 I’m trying to hit level 100 currently at 35

Comment

I got 10 at level 40, every 10 level increments you get the bonus amount of battle stars.
      ACspartan31
      Xbox One S

Comment

Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post
        Currently at Tier 39 legit. Once you hit Level 50, you get 10 battle starts instead of the usual 5 which helps a lot.
        Very good to know I'm at 41 now. Playing with a full squad and getting the max xp boost is really really helpful.

Comment

That too is the other huge advantage I forgot to mention, the XP boost in squads can eventually reach 110% bonus xp per game, also I'm level 41 now and on tier 16 of the battle pass, currently I have 20 wins in total combined.
          ACspartan31
          Xbox One S

Comment

correct me if im wrong but...
            - level 1-4 gives you 1 star
            - level 5 gives you 5 stars
            - level 10 gives you 10 stars
            --> so in total you get 23 stars for 10 levels, which means you get 230 stars for level 100. But 230 Stars are only 23 tiers on the battlepass (plus leveling from for example 90 to 100 takes ages because of xp raise). So....do they expect us to get 470 stars (rest of the stars to get to tier 70) with challenges? 470 stars with daily 2 challenges (10stars) would be doable in 47 days. wtf? The season is 70 days. Are they serious? Tell me im wrong pls ^^

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTYGHETTOSKULL View Post
              correct me if im wrong but...
              - level 1-4 gives you 1 star
              - level 5 gives you 5 stars
              - level 10 gives you 10 stars
              --> so in total you get 23 stars for 10 levels, which means you get 230 stars for level 100. But 230 Stars are only 23 tiers on the battlepass (plus leveling from for example 90 to 100 takes ages because of xp raise). So....do they expect us to get 470 stars (rest of the stars to get to tier 70) with challenges? 470 stars with daily 2 challenges (10stars) would be doable in 47 days. wtf? The season is 70 days. Are they serious? Tell me im wrong pls ^^
              It's 229 stars for level 100 (you start at level 1 so don't get a star for that). But the rest is correct. The daily challenges don't take that long usually. And i'm led to believe they will stack up to 3 days worth of challenges if you miss a day or 2 (i can't confirm this as i've been just doing them every day so far) so it seems like it will be pretty do-able.

Comment

They don't expect you to finish legit. They expect you to buy tiers with V-Bucks. They're little rats over there at Epic Games.

Comment

Originally posted by jtigerman View Post

It's 229 stars for level 100 (you start at level 1 so don't get a star for that). But the rest is correct. The daily challenges don't take that long usually. And i'm led to believe they will stack up to 3 days worth of challenges if you miss a day or 2 (i can't confirm this as i've been just doing them every day so far) so it seems like it will be pretty do-able.
                  I think the math would make it 240 stars by level 100 without doing daily challenges, but I could be wrong. Regardless the point is still valid.

On the plus side, I also read on another post that once you hit level 50 (not hard with the XP boosts) that Daily Challenges start giving you 10 stars instead of just 5.
                  Last edited by TΑΝK; 12-20-2017, 05:42 PM.
                  Community Moderator (Forum Llama )

Note: I do not work for Epic Games. I'm only an active community member volunteering information where I can.

Comment

Originally posted by TankHo View Post

I think the math would make it 240 stars by level 100 without doing daily challenges, but I could be wrong. Regardless the point is still valid.

On the plus side, I also read on another post that once you hit level 50 (not hard with the XP boosts) that Daily Challenges start giving you 10 stars instead of just 5.
                    I'll have to check on that. I know for a fact that reaching Level 50 gets you 10 stars, but I'm not sure about the daily challenges.

Comment

I'll have to check on that. I know for a fact that reaching Level 50 gets you 10 stars, but I'm not sure about the daily challenges.
                      Oh that was your post I read and mis-read! LOL my bad, and ignore what I've said.
                      Thank you for correcting that. From what I was trying to follow, is it every 10 levels, it's 10 bonus stars? And every level on the 5, it's 5 bonus stars?

Reference to post I mis-read:
                      Currently at Tier 39 legit. Once you hit Level 50, you get 10 battle starts instead of the usual 5 which helps a lot.

​​​​
                      Community Moderator (Forum Llama )

Note: I do not work for Epic Games. I'm only an active community member volunteering information where I can.

Comment

It's not just level 50. It's also level 10, level 20 etc etc where you get 10 stars. Level 5, 15, 25 etc all get you 5 stars. Or do you mean from level 50 onwards that level 55, 65, 75 etc will also give you 10 stars?

Comment

Originally posted by jtigerman View Post

It's not just level 50. It's also level 10, level 20 etc etc where you get 10 stars. Level 5, 15, 25 etc all get you 5 stars. Or do you mean from level 50 onwards that level 55, 65, 75 etc will also give you 10 stars?
                          Nope, I guess I just never noticed that I got 10 stars per 10 levels until Level 50. Just to clarify, no, you will not get 10 stars at 55, 65, etc.

Comment

I am approaching level 40 Battle Pass Tier 19 this is going to take awhile for this old man :)

Comment

This is turning out to be a bigger conspiracy theory than that Malaysian missing plane...
                              ACspartan31
                              Xbox One S

Comment

Does legit means that you didnt buy tiers with V-bucks?

Comment

Working...
                                X