X

What tier is your Battle Pass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pwnkiz View Post

Does legit means that you didnt buy tiers with V-bucks?
    Yes. I assume I'm going to have to buy them eventually just because the way the devs made it, but we'll have to see.

Comment

Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

Yes. I assume I'm going to have to buy them eventually just because the way the devs made it, but we'll have to see.
      Today is 8th day after battle pass, so from 2 daily quests every day you could get 8 tiers + 1(if u saved quests from before), from 100 levels you get 23 tiers, so thats total of 32 at max possible if u somehow menaged to get level100 after 8 days.
      So can you explain how exacly u got 39 without buying?

Comment

Today is 8th day after battle pass, so from 2 daily quests every day you could get 8 tiers + 1(if u saved quests from before), from 100 levels you get 23 tiers, so thats total of 32 at max possible if u somehow menaged to get level100 after 8 days.
        So can you explain how exacly u got 39 without buying?
        Who told you that you get 23 tiers from 100 levels? You also don't always get only 2 challenges. Sometimes I'll have 2 daily and 1 battle, it all depends on how much you play.

Comment

Who told you that you get 23 tiers from 100 levels? You also don't always get only 2 challenges. Sometimes I'll have 2 daily and 1 battle, it all depends on how much you play.
          you get 10 stars on x0 levels, 5 stars on x5 and 1 on every other, so math is pretty simple 10x (8+5+10) = 230 stars on level 100, my friend is level 60+ and its still same, dont think it will change after 70.

I play with 5-6 more ppl and nobody of us ever saw bonus daily quest, are you sure its not just quest form day behind that u didnt finish?
          Anyway even you got 3 quests every day its still not enough for 39

also if you guys wonder you dont need to buy levels at all, pass will last for 67 or 68 days total so only for dailies ull get 67 tiers + 23 from levels and you need just 70 :)
          Last edited by Pwnkiz; 12-21-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

So level 100 + how many dailys does it take to hit tier 70

Comment

you get 10 stars on x0 levels, 5 stars on x5 and 1 on every other, so math is pretty simple 10x (8+5+10) = 230 stars on level 100, my friend is level 60+ and its still same, dont think it will change after 70.

I play with 5-6 more ppl and nobody of us ever saw bonus daily quest, are you sure its not just quest form day behind that u didnt finish?
              Anyway even you got 3 quests every day its still not enough for 39

also if you guys wonder you dont need to buy levels at all, pass will last for 67 or 68 days total so only for dailies ull get 67 tiers + 23 from levels and you need just 70 :)
              I've gotten 2 daily quests and battle quest a couple times now. I finish them each day and never have any backlogged. I was actually 38 at the time of post, but now I'm level 39.

Comment

Im lvl 42 tier 22.
                Had 3 dailys, 1 battle when I started and bought 3 tiers.
                Originally posted by AG_Carnivor

I've gotten 2 daily quests and battle quest a couple times now. I finish them each day and never have any backlogged. I was actually 38 at the time of post, but now I'm level 39.
                I never had more then 1 daily besides when I started. Are you getting level and tiers mixed up?

Comment

Interesting
                  ACspartan31
                  Xbox One S

Comment

Originally posted by CynicalPatsFan View Post
                    So level 100 + how many dailys does it take to hit tier 70
                    level 100 + 94 dailies ( 47 days x 2 dailies), maybe 95 as im not sure do you get star from level1

Seems like you are only one here whos getting 3 quests daily...
                    With every post you sound to me more and more like some of those guys who come to forum and lie to random ppl just to show them how great they are (even nobody care about it) , before even checking if story they telling is possible. :)

Anyway its possible to hit 70 without paying, and its possible to do it with under 100 hours of play ( but you need to do you dailies everyday ) and who ever said that Epic games made sistem where you have to pay even more for levels is talking BS.

Comment

level 100 + 94 dailies ( 47 days x 2 dailies), maybe 95 as im not sure do you get star from level1

Seems like you are only one here whos getting 3 quests daily...
                      With every post you sound to me more and more like some of those guys who come to forum and lie to random ppl just to show them how great they are (even nobody care about it) , before even checking if story they telling is possible. :)

Anyway its possible to hit 70 without paying, and its possible to do it with under 100 hours of play ( but you need to do you dailies everyday ) and who ever said that Epic games made sistem where you have to pay even more for levels is talking BS.
                      I really don't understand, you're the one that seems to be offended by my post lol.

Comment

Wow this is turning into the most unneccessary discussion, the tiers can be progressed at the same speed and fairness for everybody using pure gameplay, obviously purchasing the next tiers is different.
                        ACspartan31
                        Xbox One S

Comment

Its been a few days since the post i made now I'm currently season level 35 and tier 16 but need 3 more battle pass stars to get tier 17. Am I in a good state? Or do I need to grind some more. I'm also bad at the game.

Comment

Up to tier 21.

Going to take awhile but its nice having some kind of goal to reach.

Comment

That's the whole point exactly
                              ACspartan31
                              Xbox One S

Comment

Can someone tell me how much more time the season has left? Also, how long do seasons last. PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER :)

Comment

Working...
                                X