X

What tier is your Battle Pass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuavePaws
    Can someone tell me how much more time the season has left? Also, how long do seasons last. PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER :)
    Current currently there is 54 days left you can check by going to the battle pass tab and it's on the top right corner of the calendar.

Comment

Currently Level 45 Tier 24

Comment

Currently level 68, tier 30 legit. totally possible free and in under 100 hours, but you need to do your daylies everyday. this should get enough leveling stars to hit tier 70.

Epic is expecting people to pay money, it is a genius system to promote paying. they know their players are mostly kids, and impatient with Christmas money in pockets.

I have spent over 100 hours atm personally (just assuming), but it is possible. almost broke and bought one tier myself tbh, but i stayed strong - I enjoy calling people out that claim to not have paid for tier boost too much (isnt possible to be too many tiers higher than me, considering this has been my life the past month or two). GL guys.
        Last edited by Thigh_Bruiser; 12-28-2017, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Currently level 56, tier 30.

Comment

Dude, when you are in the season shop in-game it literally says somewhere in the top right corner (days left in season) either way season ends sometime near the end of February. Not every season will be the exact same length in days.
            ACspartan31
            Xbox One S

Comment

Just hit lvl 55 tier 38 kind of enjoying having an end goal.

Comment

Currently at lvl 70, tier 39. At current lvl, the maximum point that you need to level up is increasing to 12000 points. The points keep increasing and not that easy to level up...

Comment

Level 40 Tier 21 ...

Comment

I am level 17, no Battle Pass. Is it still viable to buy a BP or should I just wait until next season?

Comment

Level 46 with lvl 41 battle pass. Can say that I have used V bucks to purchase a few tiers too (The free ones I've earned).

Comment

Originally posted by Aazhyd View Post
                        I am level 17, no Battle Pass. Is it still viable to buy a BP or should I just wait until next season?
                        If you did you will still get all the free stuff up to the tier you are at.

Piece per piece, its still a value

Edit: Keep in mind, most tiers are done by completing the challenges. Some are easy (Open 7 ammo boxes) Some are time consuming (Get top12 in squads... 5 times! :/ )
                        Last edited by dmac921; 01-06-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Could I still reach level 70 at this stage, I'm currently at level 17 without a battle pass, and if I buy the battle pass now could I reach level 70?
                          Last edited by KingChillz; 01-07-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Could I still reach level 70 at this stage, I'm currently at level 17 without a battle pass, and if I buy the battle pass now could I reach level 70?

Comment

Level 53 Tier 29. I bought the pass a little late but it feels like it's going up at a snails pace now. I pretty much only play solo so I don't get the friend bonus. That said, if I'm unable to get the pretty much two things I want from this then I'm way less likely to buy a battle pass the next season. I'll do it to support the game if I see good updates at least or if they have good stuff early on in the tier but that's it.

Comment

Just to update, currently at lvl 72, tier 42. It is hard to lvl up to the new lvl since the max point keep increasing. Point to collect to lvl up from lvl 72 to lvl 73 is 13000 points.

Comment

Working...
                                X