• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am tier 65 level 50 August 20 season 5

Comment

Level 72 Tier 85, nearly there !

Comment

Almost level 74 and im tier 88 but dw my friend grinded tiers and got omega last season plus cape and pickaxe are pretty cool if you grind all the challenges you'll be good to go

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ya I agree

Comment

I am tier 100 level 86 so I worked for it

Comment

• Soldier7702 commented
                Editing a comment
                nice Sav_tino

im in tier 92 and level 41

Comment

im tier 66 and level 51

Comment

I'm level 51 and tier 66

Comment

but my friend kingved is tier 80 and level 67
                    Last edited by Soldier7702; 11-11-2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

i need to get hunting party and dire

Comment

I'm level 44 and tier 100.

Comment

It's funny that I forgot what level I am in S6 because I don't view my level that often but view my tier & my battle stars that often instead lol :v But overall, I already maxed out my battle pass in S6 without that pesky Fortnitemares battle star glitch, without playing the game 24/7 & also without many money spent to buy tiers.

How do I do that? First of all, I don't have a gaming PC & I play on a game cafe at least 2 - 4 hours a week & I also need to focus on my college. So how do I maxed out my battle pass in S6? Well, I bought the initial battle bundle for 2800 v-bucks then the way I level up my tier is to diligently completing those challenges especially those weeklies every time I play. The easier way I completed those challenges is to play 50v50 or sometimes in certain situations I play solo. I also bought tiers with my v-bucks from the battle pass not buying it in store. But because I'm in the exam week on my college, I ended up buying the bulk battle stars for 10 tiers for 900 v-bucks from tier 90 to 100 so if I can finish the rest of the weeklies, I get xp instead of battle stars for upgrading my progressive skins. So I maxed out my battle pass in week 6

My prediction if I play 2 - 4 hours a week & didn't buy the bulk 10 battle stars, I will maxed out my battle pass in week 7. If I play 2 - 4 hours a week, didn't buy the bulk 10 battle stars & bought the battle pass for 950 instead of battle bundle, I will maxed out my battle pass in week 8 or week 9.

Another funny story that because of my conditions, my Ragnarok isn't fully upgraded yet & still on stage 3 but because I have Dire, I'm maxing out my Dire first then maxing out my Ragnarok omegalol :V

I hope my long post helps other players who haven't maxed their battle pass yet as maxing out battle pass is not 24/7 grind.

Comment

tier 88-89 level 66 i'm on pc since season 2.

Comment

Im Level 72 and tier 99

Comment

Working...
                              X