X

Event challenge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event challenge?

I have a daily challenge that says "Play Special Event Matches 0/3" . What is the special event? The 50v50 is gone and I just got the challenge today.

I’m wondering this too as no 50 vs 50 anymore.

Comment

Its new event with new shooting model. It was showing few hours ago but now i can't play this gamemode too :/

Comment

They posted on twitter this mode was temporarily enabled on accident, but this mode will be released next year. It is a bug that the quest is showing up still.

Comment

thx drekkz i was having the same problem

Comment

Same problem here. Would really hate to lose the 1k xp. :-/
            Last edited by Fightox; 12-19-2017, 09:57 AM.

Comment

****, thats actually annoying, I want XP and that quest is taking one of my quest slots...

Comment

Just abandon it..

Comment

Same problem, won't let you abandon it like you can on the other ones... >.<

Comment

When did the 50vs50 end because I started playing Fortnite a day ago and I had event challenge to play 3 matches of 50vs50, but when I select the game mode (Battle Royale) It shows me only Solo, Duo , Squad...

Comment

i was able to finished the challenge.. i played about 5 or 6 games of this " Shooting Test".. its garbage. its just squads.. no difference except they give u god awful sensitivity and huge recoil.. but for what? a shooting test? ok..

Comment

I don't see any special test in the game mode menu

Comment

Working...
                        X