X

Help Me Pick A Theme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Me Pick A Theme

Which one? (Sorry if this is wrong section)

I prefer the 2nd one. Has a bit more pop about it.

Comment

Top is really cool looking.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Infamous View Post
        Top is really cool looking.
        Thanks. I'm so conflicted because I agree that the top one looks more unique, but with less pop. The bottom one uses more generic colors, but is much more classic and pops more. In the end, I decided to stick with the bottom one and I'll start releasing more artwork based on that piece.

Comment

I feel like the color scheme in #1 is more subtle but matches your name "carnivor" best thematically, they are more reminiscent of primal organic/flesh tones which associates best with "carnivore" in my view. As mentioned #2 is more generic and I would associate it more with something "techy" or futuristic. IDK if that all makes sense but just my impressions.

Comment

Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

Thanks. I'm so conflicted because I agree that the top one looks more unique, but with less pop.
            That's what makes it better. Carnivore attraction at the dark carnival. Comment above this one is great.

The second for me is too generic-youtube-cod-montage-esque.

Comment

I actually like the second one just a pinch more aesthetically, but i think the first is a bit more unique in its colour scheme and will help you stand out more. I'd throw my vote behind #1. Have you experimented with trying to get some red in there? I feel like that could work quite well with your name and the rest of #1's colour scheme.
              Last edited by Jacob Armitage; 12-22-2017, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X