X

Snowball Launcher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowball Launcher?

I'm confused. I'm not really complaining, but do the snowball launchers fly farther than the original grenade launcher? It seems like they fly and roll a lot further. Anyone else notice this?

it definitely does feel like they bounce a lot more times than they used to, but that might just be a placebo effect with the new sfx

Comment

Definitely has a different "feel" than the default launcher, but I also assumed it was placebo and that projectile trajectory / speed / detonation time were the same as always.

Good question.

Comment

I can't stand this dang weapon, but then I really don't like the Grenade Launcher when it's in enemy hands either, the unpredictable bounces make it harder to defend from than a RPG.

This definitely is very floaty and bouncy.

Comment

It definitely feels like they are more unwieldy.

Comment

feels different like the original one

Comment

For me it seems, that it moves slower and not as far. It is easier to destroy things close by, without all grenades bouncing back to me.

Comment

The bounce more, same distance.

And is there anything about this game you don't ***** about, jesus?

Comment

Originally posted by TrannyMcBaggins View Post
                  The bounce more, same distance.

And is there anything about this game you don't ***** about, jesus?
                  Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post
                  I'm confused. I'm not really complaining, but do the snowball launchers fly farther than the original grenade launcher? It seems like they fly and roll a lot further. Anyone else notice this?
                  I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed a difference, and hopefully get some confirmed clarification on the matter.

Comment

Working...
                  X