Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is something wrong with the bullet hitbox for the Bolt-Action Sniper Riffle?

Collapse
X

Is something wrong with the bullet hitbox for the Bolt-Action Sniper Riffle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Is something wrong with the bullet hitbox for the Bolt-Action Sniper Riffle?

This has happened quite a few times but I wasn't sure something was going on until last match when I hit twice an enemy standing still and the bullet goes right straight through his torso without dealing any damage. Sadly I did not record any footage :/

There are definitely occasional hit registration or desnyc issues, its very noticeable on the bolt sniper. I swear its been a bit worse lately too. We've seen so many improvements in such a short time span and desync has already gotten quite a bit better and has been mentioned in a few dev updates, lets hope it doesn't take too long for this to be smoothed out. It can be quite a frustration.
    Last edited by Jacob Armitage; 12-22-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

absolutely. it doesnt even kind of work for me anymore.

Comment

I dont even try to snipe anymore cause to many times I have shot a guy standing still and the bullet just goes through the character.

Comment

We've been noticing some players reporting having this occur and we're looking into why that may be. Rest assured though that we are aware of it and investigating the cause.

We'll be sure to update everyone once we have more information on it.

Comment

Working...
          X