Boogey Bomb Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Boogey Bomb Update

Get in the holiday spirit with another Battle Royale update, incoming Dec. 23, 11:00am Eastern Time (16:00 GMT) . Throw a party with the Boogie bomb and rocket ride to victory all in the new Limited Time Mode, High Explosives, available Dec. 28 to Jan. 2. Tip tap over to this link for even more information.

For those who are wondering, the Boogie Bomb is intended to be a permanent addition to all game modes. Get out there and start a dance party!
    Boogie Bomb teaser video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACorWTwTxN4

So, basically a grenade that makes you drop your weapons and dance for the enemy? Obviously not implemented, but kind of OP don't ya think?

You can hold 10 of them? Who makes these decisions?

Comment

AG_Carnivor already gives me the cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by VragølaN View Post
        AG_Carnivor already gives me the cancer.
        Well, now it's fair. I'm losing brain cells cause of you.

Comment

Boogey Bomb confirmed OP, 10 secs doing absolutely nothing is completely broken. Skill level dropped to zero with that cheese cmon. We need an emergency patch on that thing, like who balanced that thing?? 10 second doesnt even exist on MOBA games and a shooter which is more fast paced is gonna have a 10 STUN???

Comment

Needs nerf. Maybe stack limit too.

Comment

omg this thing is awesome! thx epic! used it on some rushers today. did a quick jig with them then put a couple rounds in them. too good, too good.

Comment

Hearing you folks loud and clear. We've seen your feedback and will continue to listen. Getting this right is important to us!

Comment

Nothing wrong with the bomb to me except for how **** long the effect lasts like seriously.
                  ACspartan31
                  Xbox One S

Comment

This bomb mustn't be in this game. What's next? Rainbow dash cartoon skins?

Comment

A cc like a stun or dance is good, I like the idea. Like others said it cannot be for too long though. It's super overpowered as it is.

Comment

OP? Maybe. Hilarious? Definitely.

I say leave as is.

Comment

Originally posted by [EPIC] MrPopoTFS View Post
                          the Boogie Bomb is intended to be a permanent addition to all game modes.
                          I'm fine with that idea only if :
                          - The effect lasts only 5 seconds so that we can hesitate which grenade to pick up. Here there is no doubt everyone would choose the dance grenade which is way too strong
                          - iI does not 'explode' immediately. I think i don't have to argue about that lol
                          I'm fine if you remove the 'throw indicator' for all grenades as well.

My suggestion could be modified, the idea is to balance the grenade so it's not overpowered. Currently, in a certain way, this grenade is even more powerful than a rocket launcher...
                          Or you could create a "Pro Mode" and remove everything braindead and a "Fun Mode" where there are OP items, but as you may think, this would divide the players (or not ?)

If you want to go to competition and create a 'hype' you have to make the game a bit tricky to play (less braindead and less based on luck). The global idea is that we have to train to get stronger and this is what creates the hype around pro players. Tricky mechanics mastered by someone is always pleasent to watch.

This is it for my opinion ! :)
                          Last edited by Reyzokai; 12-26-2017, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmac921 View Post
                            OP? Maybe. Hilarious? Definitely.

I say leave as is.
                            whew good thing we dont have casual noobs in it for "teh lulz" like u balancing the game.

Comment

it might as well auto-kick you back to the matchmaking screen on impact because if you get hit with these you're completely ****ed

Comment

Working...
                              X