Nutcracker skin has disadvantage in game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutcracker skin has disadvantage in game

Hi,

I'm all for cosmetics not giving advantages but when i pay 2000 V-bucks for a legendary skin i don't expect it to have a disadvantage!

You can see from the picture the extra height the skin has, this makes you very obvious if your sitting in a bush and also if your in a base they can see where your head will pop up before it does in say a snipe battle.

Please adjust the skin and make it smaller or something.

Regards
    Attached Files

yeah, no **** man. Did you not use your eyes before purchasing? This was obviously the outcome. Best part is that the hat is part of the headshot boosted damage. I make the easiest headshots on you guys, keep up the good work! hahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thigh_Bruiser View Post
      yeah, no **** man. Did you not use your eyes before purchasing? This was obviously the outcome. Best part is that the hat is part of the headshot boosted damage. I make the easiest headshots on you guys, keep up the good work! hahahaha!!!
      If you don't have anything productive to say then don't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Thigh_Bruiser View Post
        WOW you're SO COOL MAN! You must SO GOOD AT THIS GAME WOW
        ACspartan31
        Xbox One S

Comment

Ok and despite them saying otherwise... Some purchasable skins give an advantage.

It's up to you to choose what you wish to purchase, if you're confident enough to use a skin that is very easy to spot and is larger than the others, that's your choice. If not, do not purchase that skin.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Infamous View Post
            Ok and despite them saying otherwise... Some purchasable skins give an advantage.

It's up to you to choose what you wish to purchase, if you're confident enough to use a skin that is very easy to spot and is larger than the others, that's your choice. If not, do not purchase that skin.
            I assume you meant disadvantage?

Comment

na some do give you an advantage, zombie green skins blends in better with green background, ginger bread blends in better with wood/brown. There will always be ups and downs to every skin but the nutcracker is WAY to oversized IMO. its not just the hat but the overall size of the skin.

Comment

I saw this guy in lobby. Clearly a foot taller. Clearly the best skin in the game. Bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob Armitage View Post

I assume you meant disadvantage?
                  No, some give an advantage. So you can buy and use the ones that give an advantage (much harder to see) or you buy and use the ones that are easier to see.

I can see this particular skin being popular with the streamers as it gives somewhat of a handicap to a high skilled player.

Comment

No, some give an advantage. So you can buy and use the ones that give an advantage (much harder to see) or you buy and use the ones that are easier to see.

I can see this particular skin being popular with the streamers as it gives somewhat of a handicap to a high skilled player.
                    What skins give you an advantage? Not disagreeing, just curious.

Also, I feel that streamers want to have the most expensive skins (ex. what most people can't have) to stand out. Several streamers already have the Black Knight and you know very well they paid at least $60+ just to get it.

Comment

That would be a rather generous usage of the word advantage. There are and always will be some skins that in the most minute of circumstances may give the slightest of benefits, though so situational as to not factor into the meta. Movement is what counts and all skins have colours that can easily identify them against the backgrounds. There will also be other maps, buildings and areas that use other colour palettes.
                      Last edited by Jacob Armitage; 12-25-2017, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

What skins give you an advantage? Not disagreeing, just curious.

Also, I feel that streamers want to have the most expensive skins (ex. what most people can't have) to stand out. Several streamers already have the Black Knight and you know very well they paid at least $60+ just to get it.
                        Or.. they bought the battle pass and have literally hit the level requirement to get it already... It isn't hard with all the EXP boosts in the line and quests ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Amakaratu View Post

Or.. they bought the battle pass and have literally hit the level requirement to get it already... It isn't hard with all the EXP boosts in the line and quests ya know.
                          It's not possible to get it legit this early in the season. It takes 700 stars to reach the Black Knight skin.. Reaching level 100 will give you 230 stars. You can get a maximum of 10 stars per day from challenges and there have been 16 days of season 2 so far. Even if you do all of your daily challenges every single day and reach max level (which would be insane this early) you would only be tier 39 max. That's barely halfway.
                          Last edited by AndrewQL; 12-25-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amakaratu View Post

No one has reached the Black Night skin legit yet... it would literally be impossible. Please don't come here pulling **** out of your *** to defend your streamers.

Comment

As I told my friends back when the Halloween skin was popular: The skin will be visible from a good distance, if you gonna buy it for sh*ts and giggles, do it, but don't start to cry about disadvantages.

regarding the Nutcracker, I have to say this: I use only female models and skins. Because they are slightly smaller and can hide a lot better in bushes.
                              for the colours I have 2 older skins, one with a military green outfit and a green helmet and another one with a brown/greenish color. Both for the sake of being harder to see if someone doesn't pay attention. So yeah, skins give you small advantages, but do you know what skins I usually play with? Shadow agent. **** right. Tight black leather, no chance to hide in plain sight. Because I like that skin. But the nutcracker... If you buy it and start crying about how that big head is easier to hit, you should've thought about it before you purchased that particular skin.

you wanted to stand out in the crowd and now you do. All of a sudden, you rather want to blend in with the crowd again.

Comment

Working...
                              X