Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is the boogie bomb OP you bunch of soft asses!

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The boogie bomb is not OP if you got hit by a normal grenade you would be dead anyway if anything it gave you 10 seconds (now 5!!!) To try and runhide take cover etc etc.

Grenades should be classed as OP as they just flat out kill you and nothing you can do let's nerf them!

Normal grenade is on a delay to explode though while boogie bomb is instant.

Also I prefer my *** soft.

Comment

just one less thing I need to worry about picking up in solo and duo

Comment

Originally posted by gilley89 View Post
        The boogie bomb is not OP if you got hit by a normal grenade you would be dead anyway if anything it gave you 10 seconds (now 5!!!) To try and runhide take cover etc etc.

Grenades should be classed as OP as they just flat out kill you and nothing you can do let's nerf them!
        In this game you might sometimes find blue or purple potions. The first one comes in two versions, a big one that gives you 50 shield up to 100 and a smaller one that gives you only 25 shield, up to 50. The purple potion gives you both 25 shield and life over time.
        If you have shield, it doesn't "flat out kill you".
        Also as the grenade makes noise when it bounces, you can build walls accordingly. So you can do something, you can even just walk away from it so it doesn't hurt you.
        No need to thank me.

I had plenty of duels where I used grenades and still lost either my target or the game.
        I have yet to lose a duel where I hit my ennemy with that boogie woogie death sentence. The range of that thing is so if you're hit, your opponent is so close that the only doable thing for you is praying he has the worst aim ever.
        I agree it's super fun though :D

Comment

In duos, it’s a clean sweep for my friend and I if we get a boogie bomb on another duo. Squads it’s less of an issue. Harder to coordinate 4 people in typically a split second. Also you won’t get all 3 or 4 of a squad unless they’re bad and bunched up. Solos I can only imagine it’s frustrating.

You have ave to be really bad to not kill someone after you boogie bomb them. It should not be THAT easy. Idk what they can or will do to nerf it, but there have been some pretty bad suggestions...like adding a mini game...or being able to build while dancing...

Comment

Well I know the duration of the Boogie Bomb has been/ will be decreased. Unsure if they've implemented it yet. It's not OP imo. Me and my friend died due to one recently in a 50v50 match. We were caught off guard, and our deaths felt fair

Comment

Originally posted by gilley89 View Post

What? 10 secs to take cover? why would you take cover when you can just kill the guy easy mode? and nades have a delay on them, there is no counter for a instant hit 10 sec lock.

Comment

As some of the ppl have said here.
                BB explode on impact. And have a quite big area of effect.

Normal grenades does not explode on impact and there is a good bounce sound so you can evade from it easily. Also the area of damage is smaller then BB.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashalak View Post

In this game you might sometimes find blue or purple potions. The first one comes in two versions, a big one that gives you 50 shield up to 100 and a smaller one that gives you only 25 shield, up to 50. The purple potion gives you both 25 shield and life over time.
                  If you have shield, it doesn't "flat out kill you".
                  Also as the grenade makes noise when it bounces, you can build walls accordingly. So you can do something, you can even just walk away from it so it doesn't hurt you.
                  No need to thank me.

I had plenty of duels where I used grenades and still lost either my target or the game.
                  I have yet to lose a duel where I hit my ennemy with that boogie woogie death sentence. The range of that thing is so if you're hit, your opponent is so close that the only doable thing for you is praying he has the worst aim ever.
                  I agree it's super fun though :D
                  boogie woogie death sentence

Comment

Boogie wasn't even good to begin with at 10 seconds, now if it's really 5 seconds that's almost useless... What are you going to give up for one of those?

They're not even easy to land as the AoE is pretty small.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Infamous View Post
                      Boogie wasn't even good to begin with at 10 seconds, now if it's really 5 seconds that's almost useless... What are you going to give up for one of those?

They're not even easy to land as the AoE is pretty small.
                      In squads, I've given up my third weapon (e.g. rocket, sniper.) for a boogie bomb. Pretty OP in Squads imo. Less OP in duo and solo.

Comment

Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

In squads, I've given up my third weapon (e.g. rocket, sniper.) for a boogie bomb. Pretty OP in Squads imo. Less OP in duo and solo.
                        I see it as the opposite. In Duo or solo it’s pretty easy to clean sweep someone. Like I said, if you get a boogie bomb off on a solo or duo, you’d have to be really bad or situationally in a bad spot to not kill them. At least in squads, you should not be bunched up and your squad can assist and save you.

Comment

It's less of an issue in squads, but completely breaks Solos. 5 secs is still a free kill.

Comment

Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

RPG for one BB? You tweakin...

Comment

Originally posted by 88Infamous View Post

RPG for one BB? You tweakin...
                              Clearly it works for me, so... what's your point?

I'm not sure if you read my post, but I said squads. One of my teammates can take the rocket launcher or vice versa. It's called strategic decision making.

Comment

Working...
                              X