Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silenced pistols?ARe you ****ing stupid?Do you want a broke game ?

Collapse
X

Silenced pistols?ARe you ****ing stupid?Do you want a broke game ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Silenced pistols?ARe you ****ing stupid?Do you want a broke game ?

Because thats how you get a broke game.This is a ****ing stupid idea.It is also a useless item after 5min in game.Stupid idiots

Would you perhaps like to elaborate on your point and maybe even present an argument? We already have silenced weapons in the game, its not like this would fundamentally change anything. Instead of calling people idiots, try offering some constructive feedback of criticism? You've made several threads that provide next to no substance.

Comment

Nope,quit trying 2 be a faggody troll

Comment

I'm giving feedback,i dont need to explain

Comment

Does this forum even have moderators? lol...

Comment

I don't see how they would be gamebreaking....troll topic..

Comment

Run away, 12 year-old gone wild, there is no criticism in the op, just whining.

Comment

Lmao game breaking a silenced pistol are you on crack? I kinda get what your trying to say I think that they are **** weapons we wanna see melee weapons etc or at least a HMG or anything like that not some ****** lil silenced pistol these Devz are boring AF

Comment

good feedback is what they want if you give them a chance there just going to give up

Comment

I highly doubt that this would break the game. All though I do have to say this is a pretty stupid update.

Comment

I like the idea. Playing hide and seek with silenced weapons is kinda thrilling. Another way to express a playstyle some may have chosen.
                      Might make for a great game mode when high explosives leaves the list.
                      Another thing I read and liked in this post, is the idea of melee weapons. I honestly won't like to see them in normal BR, since they have a major disadvantage but might be fun for some YouTube footages, when a bush hits the last player with a baseball bat. Or an axe. Or anything to hit someone point blank.
                      besides that, a fortknight mode would be fun, melee weapons only, all dressed like some sort of medieval folk, fighting with different theme fitting weapons. And yes, I totally love those gamemodes with only one kind of weapons. It gives equal chances to everyone. It's not depending on loot luck, a sword is a sword.

Comment

A lot of players use high quality headphones in order to assist with hearing footsteps, gunshots and chests. Using a silenced weapon is a great idea for picking somebody off close range without alerting others a bit further away from your location, I'm all for it!

To me pistols are only used very early on in the game anyway, so it's not that much of a game breaker is it when you only typically use pistols and SMG's within the first few minutes...

Comment

Is the mode going to be silenced weapons only, ie no explosives/snipers? Because that could make for a very different sort of endgame - forts would become virtually impregnable.

Comment

Originally posted by WaywardPython View Post
                            Is the mode going to be silenced weapons only, ie no explosives/snipers? Because that could make for a very different sort of endgame - forts would become virtually impregnable.
                            Seems to be only silenced pistols and SMGs and bush drops have been increased. No traps either.

Comment

My biggest concern was its gonna be a useless weapon and pointless.I like how they made the weapon viable.Ive killed people in the distance with it and pointblank

Comment

Working...
                              X