Finally...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...

330 matches later I won my first solo game... I feel so shi* about the amount of matches I played to win...

Grats on the win!

Comment

I had to play around 400-500 before i got my first win, now i can get a win every 5 or 10 games

Comment

Thanks for posting this. No, really. I’ve played about 150 games and I was beginning to despair. Obviously I’ve still got some way to go. It’s nice to have a benchmark, anyway.

[EDIT: And yes, congratulations, of course.]

Comment

Congrats OhRed. I am at roughly 80-100 or so games myself (Can't tell exactly, as I have two other people that play the game on my account and make up most of the solo gameplay), and have yet to win. Have placed in the top 3 numerous times, and top 10 probably 20 times, but can never seem to be clutch when I need to be.... Ahh well, it will come.

Comment

Lot's of people like to remake their accounts after they figured out how to win to make their win % look better, don't be that guy. Embrace your growth. Also don't lie like Narlepshin the data indicates he wins 1 out of 15 at best. If you can increase your win % over a higher volume of games that shows you really are improving. My win rate has gone up 5% over the last 1000 games. My K/D is steadily increasing as well.

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/OhRed your average match time is terrible. That tells me you're taking one of the worst tips known to man for this game. You're jumping into high populated areas without the ability to handle it. Want to win more? Learn the map! Watch the person who kills you! Start on the outside of the map and work your way in! The longer you last the better you will learn to play. Drop in and die you learn nothing. Lot's of skilled killers want you do that because they like feeding off you, stop being a feeder and start being a strategist. Positioning wins the game! Mechanics will come the more time you have on the field.
            Last edited by All the Rage; 01-02-2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Agree (to an extent) about “drop in and die”. My experience is that it improves your game only by tiny increments - it gets you used to listening to where footsteps are coming from, and that’s about as much as you learn before you get downed. I think a better strategy for learning is to drop in (or just outside) moderately-populated zones like LL or TT. You’re likely to get in a fight, but you’re not likely to have 30 other people coming at you.

Comment

Its a steep curve if you never played this game type before

Comment

Originally posted by All the Rage View Post
                  Lot's of people like to remake their accounts after they figured out how to win to make their win % look better, don't be that guy. Embrace your growth. Also don't lie like Narlepshin the data indicates he wins 1 out of 15 at best. If you can increase your win % over a higher volume of games that shows you really are improving. My win rate has gone up 5% over the last 1000 games. My K/D is steadily increasing as well.

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/OhRed your average match time is terrible. That tells me you're taking one of the worst tips known to man for this game. You're jumping into high populated areas without the ability to handle it. Want to win more? Learn the map! Watch the person who kills you! Start on the outside of the map and work your way in! The longer you last the better you will learn to play. Drop in and die you learn nothing. Lot's of skilled killers want you do that because they like feeding off you, stop being a feeder and start being a strategist. Positioning wins the game! Mechanics will come the more time you have on the field.
                  I said NOW I win about 1 in 5 OR 10. I never said my whole gaming time, the first 600-700 games i played was on a old pc at 15-20 FPS. 1600-600 (before first win) is 1,000, 100 wins out of 1,000 is 1 in 10. I never lied about anything, GG tho buddie on trying to shame someone. Great personality trait to have.

Comment

Working...
                  X