X

Is Fortnite Dying?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Fortnite Dying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyGR8PIIyAg opinions?
    Last edited by Fatman0; 01-01-2018, 06:00 AM.

Pure bull. This vido is only clickbait.
    This person have no real information of this and if he did check for some information. He got players during the heavy holidays called Christmas and new year, where there wont be as many players that plays.

Ignore this clickbait video.

Comment

All his videos are click-bait.

Comment

Originally posted by DestructoSloth View Post
        All his videos are click-bait.
        Not really ,I talk about the topic

Comment

Originally posted by Daranu View Post
          Pure bull. This vido is only clickbait.
          This person have no real information of this and if he did check for some information. He got players during the heavy holidays called Christmas and new year, where there wont be as many players that plays.

Ignore this clickbait video.
          I never mentioned christmas or anything....lol I was talking pure Save the World vs BR player stats

Comment

Your title says nothing about Save the world vs BR, you even say " IS FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE LOSING PLAYERS"? I don't blame you for trying to get views but a better title would have been "is BR killing save the world?"

Comment

Originally posted by Narlepshin View Post
              Your title says nothing about Save the world vs BR, you even say " IS FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE LOSING PLAYERS"? I don't blame you for trying to get views but a better title would have been "is BR killing save the world?"
              That would be cool idea, sorry if I typed rude, just having a bad day is all. Yes maybe Ill have to do another video or update one in the future

Comment

Do you really have to make a new thread for each video you pump out?
                "Just a little something in times of need." - RaY

Comment

Not trying to be rude, but every post I see that you've started, I ignore it. I know its a video, and I know you sometimes clickbait so yeah, im good. If i want to watch your youtube videos, I know where to find you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman0 View Post
                    Pure clickbait. See how he got that give way in there as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Platinum_tugboat View Post
                      Not trying to be rude, but every post I see that you've started, I ignore it. I know its a video, and I know you sometimes clickbait so yeah, im good. If i want to watch your youtube videos, I know where to find you.
                      Alright, understandable, you are welcome to talk with me if you want

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeoReaper View Post

Pure clickbait. See how he got that give way in there as well?
                        Why is it clickbait? Whats wrong with a giveaway?

Comment

The title implies you have evidence that battle royale is dying but your video is about BR killing PVE from what I take? Dunno didn't watch it but thats pretty much the definition of clickbait.

Comment

The title is as a question, not a statment, didnt really understand you on this one!

Comment

Does the pope poop in the woods?

If a tree falls and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Comment

Working...
                              X