X

Winning without killing last person!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning without killing last person!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Pz...FNvkrIgccp2gxL It was hard but I did it!

Is it? All it takes is the guy to die in the gas, fall from the sky or blow him self up.... I've won all these ways.

Comment

I have won this way a few times myself though a couple have been because they were just stupid like dying in the storm. Have killed the last guy a few times because people still think the best way to go is building the stairway to the heavens.

I think 2 of my wins were without any kills at all just wanted to see if I could even do it.

Comment

Originally posted by All the Rage View Post
        Is it? All it takes is the guy to die in the gas, fall from the sky or blow him self up.... I've won all these ways.
        How many times have you won that way?

Comment

I've won 3 games where I did not kill anyone. Them blowing themselves up I've won 3-4 times. Them falling from a mountain I've won around 5-7 times. 2-3 times from them being in the gas. 1 time for sure from them disconnecting. It's pretty common if you get yourself into the top 5 and play passively eventually you will get a couple wins based on pure luck. I have lost games this way as well. I've blown myself up at least 2 times in the final 2. I've fallen off the mountain several times in situations I swore I wouldn't. Just the other day in the final 3 when I was in a great position to win I disconnected.

Comment

Originally posted by All the Rage View Post
            I've won 3 games where I did not kill anyone. Them blowing themselves up I've won 3-4 times. Them falling from a mountain I've won around 5-7 times. 2-3 times from them being in the gas. 1 time for sure from them disconnecting. It's pretty common if you get yourself into the top 5 and play passively eventually you will get a couple wins based on pure luck. I have lost games this way as well. I've blown myself up at least 2 times in the final 2. I've fallen off the mountain several times in situations I swore I wouldn't. Just the other day in the final 3 when I was in a great position to win I disconnected.
            Gj, they are such noobs lol

Comment

Originally posted by HeisenbergSHO View Post
              I have won this way a few times myself though a couple have been because they were just stupid like dying in the storm. Have killed the last guy a few times because people still think the best way to go is building the stairway to the heavens.

I think 2 of my wins were without any kills at all just wanted to see if I could even do it.
              I never won like that before.

Comment

Working...
              X