Insane Burst Rifle drop rate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane Burst Rifle drop rate

What the tittle says.. anyone else noticed this? 7 out of 10 chests that I open in houses when landing give the burst rifle (and all GREY).. and the other 3 give SMGS

It's literally a death wish going for the chests knowing the guns in the floor will likely have better results if the other person is inside a small house with a burst rifle with literally no hipfire accuracy.

I like going to the houses with wood balcony like the ones in pleasant park and greasy grove.
    Last edited by Duverger; 01-02-2018, 05:41 PM.

Likely just got unlucky as I haven't noticed this at all. I think they are dropped at around the same rate as the auto rifle, but you might feel as if you get the burst more because the auto is more useful.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewQL View Post
      Likely just got unlucky as I haven't noticed this at all. I think they are dropped at around the same rate as the auto rifle, but you might feel as if you get the burst more because the auto is more useful.
      No, this has been happening to me the last 2 weeks.. and my brother as well.

Comment

I kind of wrote it off as just RNG luck but last couple of nights I have found a lot more Blue quality BRs than what I normally find.

Now that I bragged about it as I love the Blue BR I will go a week before finding my next one.

Comment

Originally posted by HeisenbergSHO View Post
          I kind of wrote it off as just RNG luck but last couple of nights I have found a lot more Blue quality BRs than what I normally find.

Now that I bragged about it as I love the Blue BR I will go a week before finding my next one.
          I don't remember getting a blue burst rifle weapon from a chest in like 1.000 matches with all my accounts.. I just happen to find it from killing people or air drops.

Just played a match after I started this thread, landed in the same house, 1 chest gave me the burst rifle, no other gun dropped in the floor and the second chest got me an smg.. all grey.

Comment

Grey burst is such a frequent chest item, blue burst is rarer to find than a Scar.

Comment

Burst isnt a bad gun,its hella useful sniping or long range fighting.Its 3shot hits does massive dmg

Comment

I keep getting smgs and burst rifles from chests this is incredible.

Comment

See blue bursts all day and normal burst \AR none stop in almost every chest tho

Comment

your lucky then, 90% the time i get tek 9s

Comment

Working...
                    X