X

Silenced pistol: nerf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Does it? Always felt like projectiles to me. Perhaps just an illusion, as I do always skip it due to the low damage, so I haven't practiced a lot with it.

Comment

My only complaint with it is the drop rate currently. Definitely seems to be cranked up a bit since I got 1 out of a chest or random pick in every match I played last night. Guess how many scars I got!! Maybe 2 that I didnt loot off other players. And was only killed by it 1 time from a lurker and the guy got lucky when I was on low health. But it is good enough to run it early game until I get a decent tac shotty.

Comment

No big deal, they did the same thing with the bush when they released it, they increased the drop rate way above what it should be, probably to get people as much exposure to it as possible for feedback. Wouldn't doubt this is the same situation now for silenced pistols.

The knee-jerk reactions on this forum are pretty ridiculous for the most part, ppl need to chill.

Comment

I feel like more guns need to be silenced to make them more viable. The scoped AR and Semi Sniper, for example. They're simply outclassed by the m16s and bolt actions for what they do.

Comment

Working...
          X