X

I hate squads missions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate squads missions.

Wish there was an option that prevents you from getting squad missions.
    I know you can ditch them. but with the current battle pass its not very generous with how many challanges you can miss.
    there aren't any duo missions so why are there squads?
    I dont have friends online 24/7. for those dont play with randoms arguments.

argh just those oblivious teammates that just stare at the attacker for a good 10 seconds before the RNG bloom finaly gets them. ( if you can't tell, I am on a dose salt now )

Last edited by Ylshava; 01-02-2018, 09:18 PM.

I have no problem completing them with randoms.

Comment

When you drop them you get a new one immediately, so you are not losing out on anything when you abandon them.

But to your point it is pretty frustrating to log in to see two squad objectives pop up in the same day.

When that happens I just go in solo and do some hard camping to try and get in the top 12 or 6. I prefer top 6 since you only have to do it once.

Comment

...you can reset daily objectives? That's good to know.

But yeah, for squads, I usually just camp by myself until late game.Even managed to win one by myself when I went to join the fight. My only Squad victory. But I do agree that this isn't exactly fun. Except when you win. That was pretty fun. But the start was still boring I admit.

Comment

Originally posted by CaseFace8 View Post
          When you drop them you get a new one immediately, so you are not losing out on anything when you abandon them.

But to your point it is pretty frustrating to log in to see two squad objectives pop up in the same day.

When that happens I just go in solo and do some hard camping to try and get in the top 12 or 6. I prefer top 6 since you only have to do it once.
          Didnt know that you get a new one intead of just ditching it. thanks for this :)

Comment

Glad I could help!

Just a note, you can only drop one per day. So on days when I get 2 (battle pass and regular) I just suck it up and do it. On days when I get 1, I drop it.

Comment

Umm? Squad missions are easy! If you don't want to let your team down just join with no fill! Then find an area far away from where the bus passes in a secluded area and hang out for a bit... Mission completed! Takes less than 30-minutes to complete most of the time.
              Last edited by All the Rage; 01-03-2018, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by All the Rage View Post
                Umm? Squad missions are easy! If you don't want to let your team down just join with no fill! Then find an area far away from where the bus passes in a secluded area and hang out for a bit... Mission completed! Takes less than 30-minutes to complete most of the time.
                I know they are easy but they are just so unfun when you dont have a comunicating squad.
                and going solo does not make it better.

Comment

I mostly only play duo with randoms, sometimes I play solo and sometimes squad with randoms. Just know that dropping a challenge can go left... I couldn't be bothered to play squads a few days ago when I saw "Place Top 6 in Squads"... dropped it, got "Place Top 12 in Squads", so I'm thinking oh ok, it's easier... "0/5"... motherf--!

Comment

There's actually a bug right now where if you get knocked, but just leave the game instead of getting revived or finished off, you'll instantly get a point towards your challenge.

Comment

So how do you actually drop dailies on console? Couldn't figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraardvark View Post
                        So how do you actually drop dailies on console? Couldn't figure it out.

Your left stick click it in to view the dailies from there you can pick which one to drop.

Comment

Working...
                        X