Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtf is a global win and how do i get one?

Collapse
X

Wtf is a global win and how do i get one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf is a global win and how do i get one?

Seriously some ********,how does 1 get in global matchs?Ik what global means obviously is.O wait nvm i found it out,i have to be a sellout streamer with 2000 viewerbots and win with aimbot against stupid *** players

Can you actually answer your own question, please? Curious to know what a global win is.

Comment

Global play as in pc vs psn vs xbox but really how to get in?Its suppose to be global every game

Comment

Each leaderboard just puts you against 50 random players each week. It does this so you have a chance of actually being able to compete where as if it as out of all players, or global, you'd always be so far down the leaderboard as to feel fairly irrelevant, the only list that doesn't work this way is Global Wins which does track everyone (though only displays the top xx amount of players), also reseting in the same timeframe. So, you just need to win a lot.

Originally posted by P_PP3T View Post
        i have to be a sellout streamer with 2000 viewerbots and win with aimbot against stupid *** players
        Are you saying that they sellout because they make money playing a game? Then yes, that's the definition of being a streamer and their job. If they were using aimbots, they would be caught, and using viewbots has no metric on being able to break the Global Wins leaderboard.
        Last edited by Jacob Armitage; 01-03-2018, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Only 50 leadboards im against are always at 0.I had a 1 person last season try besides me.Ok makes sense but id like to see my rank 1,225 than having 1-30 season wins vs 2nd place 0-3 wins

Comment

Just to put it in perspective you have a 1.45 K/D in solo queue, which is solid for sure, but that would place you at rank #125,056 which makes it sound much less impressive. And i believe that is just for PS4.
            Last edited by Jacob Armitage; 01-03-2018, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Its universal. K/d ratio doesn't mean much

Comment

Originally posted by P_PP3T View Post
                Its universal. K/d ratio doesn't mean much
                Right, but they all are universal, i was just using K/D as an example as it seems to be what people like to talk about most. I'd say its win percentage thats really the most important stat.

Comment

Working...
                X