Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Fortnite tracker

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/psn/P_pp3t js.Anyways i do good

I dont see you posting *** hole 3% out of 100 people is good,excuse me for not chasing people to die.Object of game is survival not k/d ratio

Comment

3% seems low, but in such a game it's not terrible. If anything, 20%+ is actually borderline suspicious.

Comment

@frad, Maybe,i dont try to play this game like a professional. Gotta count the early exits that isnt a tryhard play or trying to get somebodies scar or rpg they found when you have something weak lol

Comment

Also these are from day1 stats not get in alt account to learn so main account looks awesome

Comment

Originally posted by P_PP3T View Post
            I dont see you posting *** hole 3% out of 100 people is good,excuse me for not chasing people to die.Object of game is survival not k/d ratio
            Well you could just type my name into the website, but here you go friend. This is my only account ever. And I took almost the entire month of November off. There is nothing special about my numbers. I'm Above Average at best on my good days. The one thing I will note is my win % is climbing which indicates improvement. Based on your volume of games your win rate indicates you peaked long ago.
            https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/all%20the%20rage

Ninja has made me look like an absolute fool twice. He probably even mocked me in his stream. He just comes out of no where like a ghost.
            https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/Ninjashyper 27.40% win rate and he doesn't even play for wins he plays for kills.

There are a lot of of forum posters around here sporting 20% win rates or higher I've searched their names long ago.

3% may just barely get you into the bottom portion of above average these days, however that depends who you ask. Sorry for my post, I figured you would be sensitive about it. However, I'm constantly looking at profiles with 20% win rates or higher. I highly recommend you to look up the profiles of the people who kill you. Often you will notice their ability in game and their profile will reflect that. When I get ganked by a low skill noob typically their profile has 3% win rate or lower. Most the time its 0-2% but 3% is awful close to that number. When you're in the final 2 vs a guy over 10% or under 3% you can tell, the game evolves to something completely different.

EDITED
            This guy loves to post videos around here. He clearly remade his account at some point, but looks at those win %'s!. He also has a lot of good advice and sometimes bad advice. Clearly he has the numbers to back it. I do not agree with remaking accounts after you you figured out how to win, but it's the world we live in. It's all about perception and not actual facts. A lot of people are afraid to own their low points that built them into who they are now.
            https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/Very_common
            Last edited by All the Rage; 01-03-2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

i looked without spaces.People that high play too much mostly or not enuff to have the % to be low.Also the tracker is bout 12hrs or a day behind also you are on PC where garbage players play also i have over 1,000 more kills than you
              Last edited by P_PP3T; 01-04-2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

well why not: https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/ngangulero

0% solo :(

Comment

I mostly focus on solo, it is quite obvious by looking at my stats https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/Blue%20man

Comment

I play a bit. https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/free1taps

Comment

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/xbox/SgFeLLoN

these are from day one I'm not the type to make another account to get my stats and kd all high which I could now but I doesn't bother me cause u have to remember the games u got kicked out of cause of lag or whatever I've played with kids in squads whose stats were better but were they better? No so stats don't tell us everything
                      GT: SG FeLLoN (xbl)

Comment

@frad, Maybe,i dont try to play this game like a professional. Gotta count the early exits that isnt a tryhard play or trying to get somebodies scar or rpg they found when you have something weak lol
                        Sorry, didn't mean to bash your stats, I was mostly referencing the post that got deleted which said 3% was pure ****.

Comment

Dude, you do not do good. I do slightly above average and I do WAY better than you do.

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/TrannyMcBaggins

Comment

Your on pc,good troll try though

Comment

That doesn't change anything? If hes playing on PC hes playing against the same skillcap, as console players play against theirs.

Comment

I find it funny how yall pc expecting ps4 to be the same

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob Armitage View Post

That doesn't change anything? If hes playing on PC hes playing against the same skillcap, as console players play against theirs.
                                  Not necessarily considering there's cross-play between the two platforms.

Comment

I find it funny how yall pc expecting ps4 to be the same
                                    If you're on PS4, then you play against other PS4 players meaning you're playing against people capable of the same ability. If you're on PC then you're playing against players within the same play range. Plenty of high end PS4 players rate extremely well and comparable to their PC counterparts. The skillgap on PC is higher, yes, but that comes down to input devices, not actual player ability. There are cheat devices like the XIM4 but those only emulate mouse input and aren't nearly as accurate nor reliable as using a mouse, but do still give an advantage over a traditional controller, but that only narrows the gap a bit, it doesn't match it to PC.

Originally posted by Fraardvark View Post
                                    Not necessarily considering there's cross-play between the two platforms.
                                    Well, thats only somewhat true as it is very limited, PS4 players need to be invited into the PC servers by a PC player and can only join in Duos or Squads, PC players cannot join PS4 players. Its not open cross play matchmaking. It puts PS4 players at a disadvantage. Its also been reported that stats are not counted for the PS4 players when doing this, but i've no first hand experience doing this to confirm.
                                    ​​​
                                    Its also worth noting we're not entirely sure why this is still working as Epic and Fortnites official statement on this is that Fortnite does not support Cross play between any platforms.
                                    Last edited by Jacob Armitage; 01-04-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

I know, the whole thing is pretty odd. They say no, but it's actually yes, but conditionally. Also, stats do count. Played with my brother who's on PC and my stats are all there.

Also, PS4 players can still use mouse/keyboard, which means anyone playing with a controller will always have the risk of having a handicap. So you won't actually always be on the same ground, even on PS4 servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraardvark View Post
                                        I know, the whole thing is pretty odd. They say no, but it's actually yes, but conditionally. Also, stats do count. Played with my brother who's on PC and my stats are all there.

Also, PS4 players can still use mouse/keyboard, which means anyone playing with a controller will always have the risk of having a handicap. So you won't actually always be on the same ground, even on PS4 servers.
                                        It is very odd indeed, though i do hope they keep it as its nice just to have the option. Good to know about the stats though, thanks.

I had read that using a mouse on the PS4 doesn't have a cursor so you can't make any inventory changes, and it has a pretty unpleasant and noticeable input lag almost like you're playing with a bit of a drag. Though, i suppose you could adapt. I suppose i should just test it out and get some first hand experience.

Comment

Oh, you're on PS4... so you should be doing even better since people on console are WAY easier to play against.

I played with a M/KB on my friends PS4 pro; it wasn't even fair. Ended up winning 2 games in a row and 3 out of 5. Undoubtedly because most of the people play with a controller and are just too slow.

Sooooo.... what's your excuse now? I expect far better now that I know you're on console. Decent console players are usually on M/KB and have a 5+ K/d with a 9% + win rate; PC players are just all around better (in general).
                                          Last edited by TrannyMcBaggins; 01-04-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Lol lies, good try making something up.Just so happens i'm friends with dr.Smash and i easily won 5 games in 6 tries because she uses i98 aspion 900 gaming computer and pc players are garbage slow

Comment

Lol lies, good try making something up.Just so happens i'm friends with dr.Smash and i easily won 5 games in 6 tries because she uses i98 aspion 900 gaming computer and pc players are garbage slow
                                              You're the one with the 3% win rate bro and 1 K/D.... That you think is "I do good"...

Hop on PC, it'll detect your controller and give your aim cheats as well; see how well you do.
                                              Last edited by TrannyMcBaggins; 01-04-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Lol your garbage as ****,dont get mad because i chose not to die chasing a scar.I still got more kills than you,better survival time(1,300accounted games in the survival time) top 3/5/10-6/12/25 all that w/o playing on a different account

Comment

Lol your garbage as ****,dont get mad because i chose not to die chasing a scar.I still got more kills than you,better survival time(1,300accounted games in the survival time) top 3/5/10-6/12/25 all that w/o playing on a different account
                                                  YOU HAVE A 3% win rate and 1 kd. I have a 7% win rate and 3 k/d. That's literally twice as good as you. OR HEY! I know, lets compare the last 7 days where you have a 3% win rate and 1 KD and I have a 9% win rate and very nearly 4 K/D (3.8).

AND I play on the platform with the more highly skilled players.

You're the little garbage 15 year old ****** that came in here posting like you're hot ****; don't get *** hurt when it turns out you f'n suck and have the stats of someone who recently just started playing video games. F'n AG_Carnivor #2 over here... Except Carnivor is admittedly pretty decent at this game (at least stats wise).
                                                  Last edited by TrannyMcBaggins; 01-04-2018, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Its hilarious watching people try to alpha nerd one another. Just play for fun, don't get caught up in this nonsense. What does getting mad at each other or trying to beat one another accomplish except make you both look very childish?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob Armitage View Post
                                                      Its hilarious watching people try to alpha nerd one another. Just play for fun, don't get caught up in this nonsense. What does getting mad at each other or trying to beat one another accomplish except make you both look very childish?
                                                      Oh I do, but he's getting so f'n heated at this I can't help myself. I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE trolling.

Comment

Im not heated,you are scrub.Why else would you still try to post.Baiting you is so easy you tranny.

Comment

Im not heated,you are scrub.Why else would you still try to post.Baiting you is so easy you tranny.
                                                          https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/psn/P_pp3t

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/TrannyMcBaggins

Shall we enroll you in Hooked On Phonics as it seems you're not getting it? You don't even make top 10 half the amount of times you make top 25... seriously, I've seen brand new people do better at this game chump.

Comment

Who wants to take bets that this is this kid's primary player skin?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fortnite-Battle-Royale-Bush-01_feature.jpg Views:	1 Size:	184.2 KB ID:	131771

Comment

Originally posted by TrannyMcBaggins View Post
                                                              Who wants to take bets that this is this kid's primary player skin?

Click image for larger version Name:	Fortnite-Battle-Royale-Bush-01_feature.jpg Views:	1 Size:	184.2 KB ID:	131771
                                                              Does anyone else think the bushes look naked without the holiday lights on them?

Comment

O look tranny bit again.What are you trying to prove?How stupid you are?You obviously care about being trolled.Im good you aren't,it is that simple.You took a photo of yourself in a bush and tried to use against me.Bravo on showing that you camp in a bush which is outdated meta

Comment

O look tranny bit again.What are you trying to prove?How stupid you are?You obviously care about being trolled.Im good you aren't,it is that simple.You took a photo of yourself in a bush and tried to use against me.Bravo on showing that you camp in a bush which is outdated meta
                                                                  Ok ******. Apparently you can't do simply math and figure out that bigger number equate to that number being greater than a smaller number. In other words, you have more games. You have less wins. You win a lesser percentage of your games. You kill less people IN your games. You have a lesser overall Kill-Death ratio.

But you're better than me.

I guess that's how math and statistics work in 'I'm a ****tard liberal who voted for Hillary or Bernie' world.

Comment

Just bc you got 7 more wins means nothing.Just because trent dilfer won a superbowl doesn't mean he's a better quarterback than Dan Marino,you obviously are a special dumbass tranny,no one cares,i'm using you to keep my thread up since its obviously obvious you camp 99%.If i wanted a high k/d ratio i'd camp by the circle and play it safe and disconnect my pc from the game.Until you get on ps4 you are garbage.You have lesser game plays so obviously its gonna be higher because the % isnt gonna have bigger numbers to go into.Do everybody a favor and stop posting.I'm done replying to someone who doesn't understand that he is being a useless poster spamming the forum.Go delete yourself
                                                                    Last edited by P_PP3T; 01-04-2018, 07:36 PM. Reason: Im just using this posting space to say i voted for trump

Comment

Just bc you got 7 more wins means nothing.Just because trent dilfer won a superbowl doesn't mean he's a better quarterback than Dan Marino,you obviously are a special dumbass tranny,no one cares,i'm using you to keep my thread up since its obviously obvious you camp 99%.If i wanted a high k/d ratio i'd camp by the circle and play it safe and disconnect my pc from the game.Until you get on ps4 you are garbage.You have lesser game plays so obviously its gonna be higher because the % isnt gonna have bigger numbers to go into.Do everybody a favor and stop posting.I'm done replying to someone who doesn't understand that he is being a useless poster spamming the forum.Go delete yourself
                                                                      How old are you? 14? 15? It's clear from your mental incompetency you should spend your time studying vice playing video games.

If you're not in Special Education you should talk to your parents about being enrolled in such programs as you can't comprehend the simple arithmetic that YOU, with MORE over all games is a worse player than someone who has LESS overall games but more wins, a better K/D, MORE KILLS, and a better overall win % is far more skilled. You're clearly in double digit IQ range you vacuous imbecile.

Last edited by TrannyMcBaggins; 01-04-2018, 08:46 PM. Reason: Because I'm drunk and now it makes more sense.

Comment

Im just using this posting space to say i voted for trump
                                                                        He said, to the surprise of no one.

Comment

Man, look at all that camping with 11 kills to get the win!

Comment

Lol, this guy doesn't even understand basic math, 1 kd is way below average no matter on what platform you are playing.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              https://stormshield.one/pvp/stats/modsognirr

I just got back into the game after a forced month or two offline

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Nice modsognirr

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  View Very_Common's Fortnite stats, progress and leaderboard rankings.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    I think i'm doing pretty alright so far https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/Rawrzory

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      My stats aren't great but my stats are from week 1. (I didn't get the game the first day, just the first week). My stats were very bad at first and I just started winning (7 out of my 11 solo wins are in the past two weeks alone). My stats just keep going up and up. They're bad now, but they're improving.

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/psn/Badozeru

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        badozeru people dont understand that

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by TrannyMcBaggins View Post

How old are you? 14? 15? It's clear from your mental incompetency you should spend your time studying vice playing video games.
                                                                                          You're arguing with someone that is trolling you and even told you he was trolling you.
                                                                                          Mental incompetency, you said ?
                                                                                          ...

"I'm the best, I'm the best, look at me, LOOK AT ME !!!!"

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Man this thread took a turn..

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              @P_PP3T:
                                                                                              you are doing good if you feel like you are doing good. Stats got nothing to do with it. Some people don't understand that, that's okay too.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                              X