X

Battle pass season 3 questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Fortnite battle royale should really make a refund system like 3 refunds per person or something, so people can get a little bit of v bucks back. :D

Comment

Just save em in the first place instead of buying something dumb

Comment

If I buy season 2 battle pass would I have to re buy season 3 I would think so just wanna know

Comment

In the season 3 battlepass, will each item need to be unlocked by stars+ bought with V-bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by HawkinessYT View Post
            If I buy season 2 battle pass would I have to re buy season 3 I would think so just wanna know
            Yes, they are season specific.

Originally posted by Nikk1306Plays View Post
            In the season 3 battlepass, will each item need to be unlocked by stars+ bought with V-bucks?
            We don't have the details on season 3 yet, but assuming its structured the same was as season 2, and it most likely will be, you'll unlock them with stars and have the option to buy them with V-bucks for the affluent and impatient.

Comment

just wondering, in season 3, will you be able to keep your V-Bucks to spend on cosmetics E.G. the flamingo pickaxe? i understand that you cant use them to purchase the battle pass but i am still unsure whether i should spend them before the end of the season, or if i can keep them to purchase cosmetics next season? thanks

Comment

When will season three be released? Will it be right after season 2 finishes?

Comment

Originally posted by Xx_Magic_WBA_xX View Post
                  just wondering, in season 3, will you be able to keep your V-Bucks to spend on cosmetics E.G. the flamingo pickaxe? i understand that you cant use them to purchase the battle pass but i am still unsure whether i should spend them before the end of the season, or if i can keep them to purchase cosmetics next season? thanks
                  I'm confident, that they will keep the existing system in place with the exception being, that the battle pass itself has to be purchased with cold hard cash instead of vBucks. The currency for cosmetic items will remain the same IMO. I'm saving my vBucks (don't have STW) for a 1200 ( or 1500 if season 3 gives vBucks rewards) skin.

Comment

so the batltle pass for season 2 will get deleted so you cant earn skins and xp and stuff like that

Comment

Originally posted by VHC_18 View Post
                      so the batltle pass for season 2 will get deleted so you cant earn skins and xp and stuff like that
                      It will not be "deleted", it simply ends when season 2 ends. AFAIK you keep everything you unlocked during the season.

You buy a battle pass for each and every season. After each season you'll have to renew it if you want to keep unlocking new skins, pickaxes, emotes etc. that are battle pass exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Refinedcheese54 View Post
                        When will season three be released? Will it be right after season 2 finishes?
                        They've not accounced a date yet, but most likely the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Gommelkopp View Post

I'm confident, that they will keep the existing system in place with the exception being, that the battle pass itself has to be purchased with cold hard cash instead of vBucks. The currency for cosmetic items will remain the same IMO. I'm saving my vBucks (don't have STW) for a 1200 ( or 1500 if season 3 gives vBucks rewards) skin.
                          I have STW and im also wondering if you will still be able to get V-Bucks from doing daily challenges on that game mode (50 per challenge) when season 3 comes out

Comment

Hi, I was wondering how much money (in Canadien dollars) the 3rd season pass would be

Comment

Hi just wanted to know if you buy battle pass in season 2 can you use what you earned from that. Season in the next season

Comment

• CaseFace8 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yes. Anything you earn is yours.

Lmaooooo EPIC Games are the sleaziest people I've ever seen. Almost just as bad as EA.

Comment

Working...
                              X