Battle pass season 3 questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacob Armitage View Post
    Yes, the battle pass will not be able to be purchased with V-Bucks for season 3, meaning you will just have to make a payment with your method of payment similar to purchasing the PVE content or when you actually buy Vbucks. They just allowed the Battle Pass to be purchasable with Vbucks for season 1 as a bit of an introduction to the system to people who may have stocked up on Vbucks and may have felt a bit shafted, or have earned a lot of Vbucks through PVE and wanted to try the system out.

Please provide proof of this claim. You say this, but I cannot find any evidence of an Epic employee stating that.

Comment

when the full game is released because it is still in early access

Comment

That's totally irrelevant to what this thread is for.

Comment

In season 3, I know that you are not able to purchase the season 3 battle pass with v-bucks. My question states; Can you still purchase tiers with v-bucks?

Comment

In season 3 can you still use vbucks to buy skins? not talking about the battle pass but will vbucks basically be useless in season 3 because you will have to use a payment method to buy the skins?

Comment

im so excited

Comment

When is save the world going to be free

Comment

I hope there some cool skins in season three because the first 2 skins in the battle pass suck

Comment

The people who bought battle pass season 2 will they have it in season 3 for free?

Comment

was curious when you buy the battlepass and the season ends do you lose the ability to gain anything else in that season 2 pass?

Comment

if you have already bought battle pass this season will you not have to buy it next season?

Comment

• MysticSpark749 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Your battle pass expires so you will have to pay about $10-20 for Season 3

around the middle of 2018 or around the end of 2018 im guessing

Comment

Hi fornite is the best game ever

Comment

Can anyone give me some vbuck plz kindly

Comment

Is season 3 battle pass gonna be free if you bought season 2

Comment

Working...
                              X