Collapse
X

Battle pass season 3 questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really wish I'd seen this payment only **** before I got my Paragon refund in V-bucks .

Comment

• hellivioze commented
      Editing a comment
      It's your lucky day. They announced it will be 950 v-bucks

Originally posted by PxlaceHP View Post
    None of the questions have been answers correctly, could someone please tell me if I buy the season 2 battle pass, if I will then proceed to have the season 3 one without having to buy it again? Thanks, Pxlace
    that has been answered about 10 times in this thread .Yes .You will have to buy the next season as well .

Comment

will the next battle pass be released in 6 days?

Comment

When you have already max level on battle pass, but still got daily challenges for battle stars where do they go then? To the next season or are they just waist of time to challenge??

Comment

Originally posted by VANDERLIEVES View Post
          When you have already max level on battle pass, but still got daily challenges for battle stars where do they go then? To the next season or are they just waist of time to challenge??
          At that point you're probably just doing the Daily's for the XP, and 0 stars. No one has confirmed that the stars will/will not carry over, but don't get your hopes up.
          Community Moderator (Forum Llama )

Note: I do not work for Epic Games. I'm only an active community member volunteering information where I can.

Comment

that's is bs . For real. The guys who paid the PvE can't get advantages. we only have a planer, and he is so nasty. For real why the people who have the fondator pack can't buy the battle pass with v-buck. We support the game early acces why you can't be thanksful. Don't be ****** like the paragon devloppers. You are so concetrate in the money for Epic games change so mutch ;(. I was really happy with the first battle pass caus i buy it with the v-buck of the survival. I said in my head : ''**** the think about the fondator pass the gives us to buy it free !'' . Also you v-buck are so expensive. 20$ for a skin!!!?!?!?!? i think you did to mutch money on this game for what it is. i can do the same in 3 month and i will not gane as mutch that you !
            Last edited by Dykon45; 02-14-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tebeste45 View Post
              that's is bs . For real. The guys who paid the PvE can't get advantages. we only have a planer, and he is so nasty. For real why the people who have the fondator pack can't buy the battle pass with v-buck. We support the game early acces why you can't be thanksful. Don't be ****** like the paragon devloppers. You are so concetrate in the money for Epic games change so mutch ;(. I was really happy with the first battle pass caus i buy it with the v-buck of the survival. I said in my head : ''**** the think about the fondator pass the gives us to buy it free !'' . Also you v-buck are so expensive. 20$ for a skin!!!?!?!?!? i think you did to mutch money on this game for what it is. i can do the same in 3 month and i will not gane as mutch that you !
              If you dont like the game dont play it lol
              20$ for a skin is not much
              and also u can buy the battle pass with v bucks they said that on twitter and it costs 10$

Comment

When will Epic Games allow the use of paypal balance, cause i purpously cashed put 200$ to spend on fortnite and then it requires a credit card like what the hell

Comment

Epic games just announced on their Twitter that the Battlepass season 3 will cost 950 V-bucks. No real money purchase!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob Armitage View Post

This was stated when they announced the first Battle Pass, its not like they're trying to pull a fast one on us here. They've been very clear with their communication. The entire point of the Battle Pass is to monetize the game, something that Epic have done very fairly compared to not only other free to play games, but also full priced retail games. You can spend your Vbucks on cosmetics, llamas and emotes, its what was always intended.
                    Well epic confirmed season 3 battlepass costs 950 vbucks and not real money so I guess they changed their mind as most people already spent the vbucks they’ve earned

Comment

Originally posted by tebeste45 View Post
                      Good news, season 3 battle pass costs 950 vbucks so us founders can buy it with our earned vbucks

Comment

I f I buy a skin EG high rise assault trooper will it delete its self in season 3

Comment

No it won't

Comment

When season 3 comes out will I not be able to get anything else from season 2 and will s 2 be gone forever?

Comment

IF you have bought season 2 battle pass and you are level 30 or so, Will you still be level 30 battlepass IF you Buy season 3? In other words, Will youre levels be saved for the season 2 vattle pass?

Comment

Working...
                              X