Underground Exploit Fixed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

• Underground Exploit Fixed

Success! The underground map exploit has been fixed and all wormholes leading to the underworld have been removed. For players who were reported, we are looking at each case and our own analytics and we’ll take appropriate action. Get out there and have some fun in the sun!

Good job Devs you guys are awesome, nice to see you're on top of these things and fast.

Comment

Nice!.....

Comment

Nice - But I usually saw some of my friends doing it.

Comment

Shouldn’t be there in the first place, can’t ban people for your testers letting it slip? And yes I’ve done it a couple of times out of like 40 games!
          If you ban people for your slip up you guys are a joke!

Comment

• thederpynoob_ commented
            Editing a comment
            shut up you dint know how hard it is to make a games so shut up and you can comeback
            you make your own game they didnt know about that and thats hacking as far as im conserend

• TxsPhotog commented
            Editing a comment
            It's impossible to catch every single bug. Finding it and not exploiting it is different from finding it and using it to kill others. If you didn't use it to kill others, then you shouldn't be banned.

• DIOJIM commented
            Editing a comment
            Seems like you're panicking about being banned after trying the glitch yourself and hoping no one reported you during those games, more fool you!

Nice work Epic. Love how on top of things you guys are

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyBoot View Post
            Shouldn’t be there in the first place, can’t ban people for your testers letting it slip? And yes I’ve done it a couple of times out of like 40 games!
            no because people already knew about and all you were doing was ruining other people’s games

Comment

• SoggyBoot commented
              Editing a comment
              If they did there job properly it wouldn’t of even made it into game? They need to be thankful it’s been found that quickly.
              So there ruining everyone else game because it got there.
              Last edited by SoggyBoot; 01-14-2018, 10:38 PM.

Banning people for KNOWINGLY using the glitch is understandable. and the time they fixed it to the time I found out about it was quick, good job epic this is a NEW game that people feel should be perfect from the start that they play for FREE. You guys are doing an amazing job, Humans are nasty little creatures ^_^

Comment

Hope so... lost a duo because of it... twice. reported the second person because I saw someone talking about it on YT and realized what had happened.

Then the fool messages me asking me if I want to join.

If you did the glitch, you deserve a ban. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Comment

sorry but you are a joke if you do not know played without cheating .

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCo...PWMxNfHDYGGjuA

This guy posts videos on how to do it. Dunno if he uses alts, but his name in his current live stream is shawty_yo

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

Basic common sense says you shouldn't be killing people from underneath the map. If you did that then you deserve a small ban.

Comment

Great job mr.EpicGames
                        Last edited by ItsInmortalGames; 01-15-2018, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Anyone who blames the owner of the store for the fact they stole from him or her and their customers is true scum. I hope soggyboot is perma banned.

Comment

Working...
                          X