X

Double pumps ruining the game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double pumps ruining the game

shoot, run closer, double pump, shoot, run closer, double pump. It's boring every end game build, double shotguns, anybody using pistols or smgs? nope. its literally who can double pump teh quickest. There is no point adding all these weapons when every fight ends in double pump

I would agree the glitch is pretty bad and everyone is using it. Pretty much makes end game lame. Make the guns work properly by not reloading them by simply switching them. Switching guns to shoot before reloading is strategy ie. 2 pumps for 2 quick shots, preceded by having to pump both guns again to repeat. If it were sniper rifles doing this Im sure you would hear the tears.

Comment

It's a legit strat that's not going anywhere anytime soon. You'll no longer get 1 tapped from 200 health with the new 200% headshot multiplier, but you'll sure as hell die to the 2nd shot.

Comment

How is it ruining the game when you can use it too?
        You want everybody to use different guns is this what ur sad about? ok let's make smgs OP instead of shotgun, what will that do? nothing.
        I know the reason why you hate double shotgun, it takes skill to actually use it. And you don't have skill. You want a non skilled game. I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nosetalgia View Post
          How is it ruining the game when you can use it too?
          You want everybody to use different guns is this what ur sad about? ok let's make smgs OP instead of shotgun, what will that do? nothing.
          I know the reason why you hate double shotgun, it takes skill to actually use it. And you don't have skill. You want a non skilled game. I get it.
          Even if it takes skill, it's still frustrating to run against.

Comment

I agree, it's frustrating to get owned. But if someone kills u with it, deal with it.. he is better then you or atleast got the better of you that fight. You simply cant say it ruins the game, because everyone can use it.
            So instead of crying because you cant use it, set off a whole day with the right key binds to learn to use it yourself.

To say double shotgun ruins the game is almost like saying building ruins the game. You don't think it's frustrating shooting at someone and they outbuild you and kill you? This is why the game is so great, you need skills in different areas. Aim, you need to think fast, build fast, have good keybinds, practise the keybinds, double shotgun.. i mean it's so much skills in this game. You know how hard it is to outbuild someone and double shotgun at the same time?
            Last edited by Nosetalgia; 02-09-2018, 01:00 AM.

Comment

shotguns are junk in this game now, i just shot a guy in the head with the green pump at one car distance away and only did a 68, wtf, bring the old shotguns back, i dont even pick them up anymore, i just use a smg or bouce around with a m16 or scar now.

and when i do come a cross a double pumper, i just build and smg there ***

Comment

This happend to me also, car distance away not even that, i got 24 damage on him crosshair on head. its abit random

Comment

Lol @ people saying double pump takes skill.
                  Rythmically hitting a few keys is hard, kek.

It's a contest of who has low enough ping and packet loss to double pump, takes no aim or skill and is just an exploit that should be fixed.
                  A lot of people were crying about bush wookies and the salt was phenomenal when they added the bush disguise. Can't wait for the hail storm of salt when all the people who abuse double pump see it removed.

Make it impossible to switch weapons until the full firing animation finishes, double pump is fixed.

Comment

2 Pump chumps are pretty pathetic. In regards to sex and the game; who I really imagine are one in the same.

Comment

Double pump is most likely here to stay because just a normal blue tactical can beat it, they fixed a new underground glitch in the matter of days so it looks like it will stay.

Comment

Well that's good. Can't wait to see the population of this (now) **** game drop significantly if they keep it. Streamers already starting to bail.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue man View Post
                          Double pump is most likely here to stay because just a normal blue tactical can beat it, they fixed a new underground glitch in the matter of days so it looks like it will stay.
                          I greatly disagree with your opinions on DP. However, we should team up as we appear to be of very similar skill.

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/TrannyMcBaggins

https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/Blue%20man

Comment

I watch streamers regularly playing Fortnite, I'm not a native English speaker so I don't use a mic, you will have to deal with that if we are going to team up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue man View Post
                              I watch streamers regularly playing Fortnite, I'm not a native English speaker so I don't use a mic, you will have to deal with that if we are going to team up.
                              Your english seems well enough?

Comment

Working...
                              X