X

Double pumps ruining the game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All

Dramatic posts like this really speak volumes about the OP, guessing you're quite young or something.

Everyone's talking like it's a pro weapon that requires awesome skillz as well... It's not -- it's a shotgun LOOOOOL, just learn to aim... even if you're not 100% on the head most of the time it'll count. It's a **** SHOTGUN ffs hahaha

I don't agree that the weapon is overpowered either, if you're up close and personal with someone using a shotgun then absolutely it should be 1-2 shot kill, get the hell out of there and create some distance between you and them if you don't like it.

Comment

added you trannymcbaggins

Comment

Originally posted by Nosetalgia View Post
        How is it ruining the game when you can use it too?
        Jezus...always this point of void. Do you even use your brain?
        When a certain ''factor'' is negative, in this case the fact you can neglect reloading by switching and thus do OP damage. It should NOT be able to shoot that fast with double pump? Why call it a ''pump' if we dont need to pump for next shot ? If it was all meant to be; WHY DIDNT THE DEVS JUST MADE IT AN AUTOMATIC SCI-FI SHOTGUN???
        This gun got most damage output of all weapons, so they gave it a long reloading time to compensate.

I wonder if people like you act same in reallife when something **** happens. Bike got stolen...ah who cares, I can do the same. No problem

Comment

Originally posted by Kopkaasje View Post

Jezus...always this point of void. Do you even use your brain?
          When a certain ''factor'' is negative, in this case the fact you can neglect reloading by switching and thus do OP damage. It should NOT be able to shoot that fast with double pump? Why call it a ''pump' if we dont need to pump for next shot ? If it was all meant to be; WHY DIDNT THE DEVS JUST MADE IT AN AUTOMATIC SCI-FI SHOTGUN???
          This gun got most damage output of all weapons, so they gave it a long reloading time to compensate.

I wonder if people like you act same in reallife when something **** happens. Bike got stolen...ah who cares, I can do the same. No problem

No, I use your mom.
          You look at it as negative, not me. That's called an opinion stupid, use ur head. I disagree, it should be able to shoot that fast when you switch between them, and if you think it's so easy to do it then do it and win, stop crying about it.
          The devs made it this way because it requires more skill to switch between them all the time in heated sitautions, like for example when ur building against someone else. Ofcourse it got the most damage, it's a ****ing shotgun.

I wonder how many times you got dropped as a kid
          https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/pc/Kopkaasje
          Nice stats, noob. No wonder why you hate the shotgun, you got 1 win in solo, 700+ games.
          Oh you want the game to be easier for you don't you? so it doesnt require as much skill? r.i.p kid, learn the game.

And as for your bike example, try to actually make sense next time. let's talk about brain.... lol
          Last edited by Nosetalgia; 02-09-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Keyboard warriors at it's finest: keep civil guys :)

About the topic, I don't really care about it, I use it from time to time because it is indeed efficient, just need to get used to switch quickly, but I was rarely taken down by someone using it, it is not that common. On the other hand, it is also a kind of "bug exploit" since you suppress the reloading time (lets think about it with the sniper for instance, it doesn't reload when you switch from one to another).

But ultimatly I don't really care, rocket spamming is way more annoying, but it's just my opinion. Best thing would be an official statement from EPIC Team, telling if yes or no it is made to remain this way or will be reworked.

Comment

well what did he expect from that post, ofcourse I had to look up he's stats and call him out.

Comment

Is this now a glitch or legit?

Comment

Originally posted by username_jp View Post
                  It's a legit strat that's not going anywhere anytime soon. You'll no longer get 1 tapped from 200 health with the new 200% headshot multiplier, but you'll sure as hell die to the 2nd shot.
                  You can still 1shot a pump with a 200% dmg multiplier.........

Comment

Double pump LUL Why is there a tactical in the game? If you want to fire nonstop theres a tac shotgun, Its a Mechanic that hasnt been addressed but If you remember when the pump was cross map shooting for full damage a while back, It was the most accurate gun in the game, This wouldnt be a problem if other guns worked different and also they did fix the double sniper, Theres a delay between scope now.

Its very satisfying to kill double pumps though, more so with the tac.

Comment

lets call a spade a spade, people hating on the double pump cant use it themselfs.. therefor, it's abuse. But don't get me wrong... double pump takes no skill at all.
                      lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nosetalgia View Post
                        How is it ruining the game when you can use it too?
                        You want everybody to use different guns is this what ur sad about? ok let's make smgs OP instead of shotgun, what will that do? nothing.
                        I know the reason why you hate double shotgun, it takes skill to actually use it. And you don't have skill. You want a non skilled game. I get it.
                        It does not take skill to use it..... thats why everyone and their grandmother uses it. Just because they nerf your precious shoutgun doesn't make another gun op. in a GOOD game, there would be no op weapons. One weapon can be better than another weapon without being op but this stupid **** is op and it's just dumb. there does not exist a GOOD game where most players jump around until one shotguns the other because all theyre using is two shotguns. In no world does it make sense and in no world should it exist. shotguns needed to be nerfed anyway. when a white weapon can oneshot you at full health/shields that **** is op. I know it's a shotgun but it should never be able to deal 200 damage and be a regular common because thats stupid. compound with the fact that taking a second one to be able to shoot faster and its just dumb all around.

Comment

Ofcourse it acquires skill. To say it doesnt it straight up stupid. At the moment, there is no OP weapon. But everyone uses shotgun in close range, hmm.. I wonder why that is.. OH I KNOW I KNOW! because the shotgun is the most powerfull close range weapon. You call it OP, I look at it as the best choise close range. In a realistic world, the shotgun is the most powerfull close range weapon. For a shotgun to deal 200 damage you need to be REAL close, and I also support that it does that much damage up close. What I dont support is the shotgun being too random from time to time. From small distance headshot green pump shutgun i've done 26 damage. I guess it's dumb for noobs who cant use it and want the skill-gap lower.

Comment

Actually not alot of people uses it neither. And it's a obvious reason why some people are hating on it.. they keep getting smashed with it without learning how to smash people back with it.
                            To say a shotgun shouldnt do 200 damage up close headshot is like saying sniper headshot shouldnt be 200 damage+. It's just plain dumb.. don't even bring up what would happend in real world or what's realistic.

Comment

LOL no skill needed as Im sure most like you just have a script running it anyway. If you arent using a script then hitting an extra button between shots is harder, but its not skill to use an exploit. A magically reloading pump shotgun isnt in the guns list on wiki.

Comment

If I had a script I would be banned by now. Not skill to use an exploit? how do you even know it's an exploit? no, don't bring up how shotguns reload real life, this is a game. A game were salty people who's getting owned with double pump think it's an exploit, but ofcourse.. it takes no skill guys ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X