X

Shooting test #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting test #1

What exactly have you done appart from add a red dot saying one shot will hit and the more overpowered buff to shotguns with no fall off damage and max damage at any range ?

accuracy is still appalling im getting out gunned by common assault rifles from miles away yet my legendary assault doesnt even hit him

the jumping is a joke, dont get me wrong i dont mind the odd jump to get away from shots fired but constant jumping takes the ****, either needs a cool down for 3 seconds or you cant aim to fix the problem

chests need fixing 90% of the time its a common item in them, isnt worth **** when its mid to end game

Another issue that affects all the game nodes is the UI lag to many times ive switched to a weapon to swap for another but the UI Lags that much that it swaps out a weapon/item im holding which is annoying when your holding an rpg and you wanna switch to a pistol fast to swap for something but when you press the button to switch to pistol and swap items fast the game still thibks your holding the rpg and swaps that out instead, even worse when the storm is coming in closr and you need to swap even faster
    Last edited by ImpuLse8818; 02-09-2018, 07:57 AM.

To me this sounds like you're a bit bitter after having a few bad games.

>Why are you complaining about jumping? Play to win, dodge bullets in the process, you're lying if you say you don't jump around when pressured.
    >Why are you complaining about chest loot? It's RNG!? If you don't get good loot from a chest - TOUGH ***** pal, better luck next time.

This game mode is a bit of a weird one and definitely has its bugs, but I guess the name of the game mode isn't self-explanatory enough?

Shooting TEST #1

Comment

Originally posted by l3wis_1337 View Post
      To me this sounds like you're a bit bitter after having a few bad games.

>Why are you complaining about jumping? Play to win, dodge bullets in the process, you're lying if you say you don't jump around when pressured.
      >Why are you complaining about chest loot? It's RNG!? If you don't get good loot from a chest - TOUGH ***** pal, better luck next time.

This game mode is a bit of a weird one and definitely has its bugs, but I guess the name of the game mode isn't self-explanatory enough?

Shooting TEST #1
      bitter or not, he made some valid points.

agrees with every point made

Comment

If you can't see that the accuracy is better I don't know what to say. Mid to end game you get most your stuff from other players. Jumping is in every game lol

Comment

Working...
        X