X

Trap Damage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trap Damage?

I've tried to find how much damage a trap does but not even the wiki tells. It says that in Solo it kills you and in Duo or Squad it always knocks you out but I know that's not true because I survived being hit by them when at full health/shields. Unless I survived multiple times because of a bug they do not always instant-knock/kill you. So how much damage do they do?

I can't say for sure, but I know I had one do 146dmg last night. I was at full health and 50 shield, came away at 4 health. Other times I have been killed by one at the same health/shield. I have lived through a trap at just the 100 health before too.... So it appears to be as random as everything else in the game... Maybe it differs based off of how far into the trap you are? The one I survived at 100 health, I immediately saw it and jumped backwards... Who knows?

Comment

i died one hit with two hundred health in a solo game

Comment

• Sonsol commented
        Editing a comment
        lol the same **** happend to me, had 90 shields and 100 health. this is very broken right now

Is it a bug it just did 75dmg for me rigged!!

Comment

• Meatman_invader commented
        Editing a comment
        It just did that to me and took my kill away

they used to do 125 damage, now they do 75.

Comment

• masonmzzzmzm commented
        Editing a comment
        If it does 75 I just died at 75 health and 10 shield??

• ginuwine_zebra commented
        Editing a comment
        This can't be correct. I literally just died with full health and 50 shield by walking into one.

i had 50 shield and 75 hp and i got killed by trap of a pro in build battle so i dont know how much does it do

Comment

It was in last weeks balance update notes at the top of this forum, it does 150 damage now.

Comment

Nerf the traps pls..... I got killed in a perfect game 1 shot by a trap :c I had a scar and my blue and green pumps ;-;

Comment

Working...
          X